Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Increase The Aura Points Of Dead Eye(Sniper Aura Mod)

B0N3M4N

Hello everyone,

as the title says I want to suggest DE to give more "motivation" for making us player playing using snipers.

As you can see from the wiki or, if you have them in your arsenal, of all the V Aura mods Dead Eye which is an Aura that increase the damage done by snipers gives the fewest amount of points(10) compared with the other ones(and compared with all the aura mods only Speed Holster and Sprint Boost are giving the same amount of points), which are respectively 14 and 18 points.

My suggestion is to increase the amount of the points given by the polarity, increasing them from to and changing the damage boost to 8.75% per rank to 7%. This will give the same amount of damage boost(35%) but players will be more "supported" on using a weapon that normally very few does, I'd like to see the same for the other two aura mods but there are nearly never used by the players, except from the beginners which got only one of these two.

I hope that DE will consider this idea sooner or later, meanwhile as user you can share what did you think about it and if you support it or not. I'd like to ear others opinion about this argument so if you have something to say(still using a civil language) please write it.

Thanks for reading.

TBH, I kinda wish all the auras had the same amount of ranks / mod points. It used to make sense to have differing costs back when they were DRAINING them, but now, since they GRANT you more power points, you might as well equalize them between auras.

(hell, I would even like them to all become the same polarity, but that's simply not gonna happen XD)

That's true too, as far as I know many people just polarize every Warframe Aura slot with the Naramon polarity cause of the simple fact that the other ones are giving little to no help in battle, even talking about numbers there are 3 Vazarin and 3 Madurai, all the remaining ones are Naramon.

This don't exclude those that have a Vazarin aura polarity but don't want to swap because of the fact that they don't like forma, and those will be forced many times to use the Steel Charge Aura Mods only for taking as much points as they can for personalize their Warframes, completely ignoring the other 2 mods.

I think that this problem becomed stronger when U17 came out with the new Exilus mods, which are equal to having more points to spend so even less Aura personalization for these people.

Edited by Redskull94