Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soundtracks To Listen To, In Warframe?

EternalOdyessy

It's less about what best fits WarFrame, and more about what you like listening to, though, innit?

I generally like game, film, and trailer soundtracks:

-ThePrimeCronus for various epic compilations (trailer soundtracks), or other stations like it.

-Can't go wrong with classic gaming soundtracks like Streets of Rage OSTs (Yuzo Koshiro will make any game better.).

-For film soundtracks I just go with my personal favorites: Marc Streitenfeld, John Powell, Steve Jablonsky, David Arnold, Ramin Djawdi, Harry Gregson-Williams, Marco Beltrami, and Hans Zimmer.

Some days I don't really care and have RATM on, or DMX, though.

Boils down to what I find appealing, really. (Perfectly normal to chill out Gareth Pearson's Billie Jean while playing Splinter Cell Blacklist. Perfectly normal.)

So what do you like? Besides Blade Symphony (which is a good choice).

It's less about what best fits WarFrame, and more about what you like listening to, though, innit?

I generally like game, film, and trailer soundtracks:

-ThePrimeCronus for various epic compilations (trailer soundtracks), or other stations like it.

-Can't go wrong with classic gaming soundtracks like Streets of Rage OSTs (Yuzo Koshiro will make any game better.).

-For film soundtracks I just go with my personal favorites: Marc Streitenfeld, John Powell, Steve Jablonsky, David Arnold, Ramin Djawdi, Harry Gregson-Williams, Marco Beltrami, and Hans Zimmer.

Some days I don't really care and have RATM on, or DMX, though.

Boils down to what I find appealing, really. (Perfectly normal to chill out Gareth Pearson's Billie Jean while playing Splinter Cell Blacklist. Perfectly normal.)

So what do you like? Besides Blade Symphony (which is a good choice).

I also listen to Orchestral Epics (Mainly Touhou remixes) and Anarchy Reign's soundtrack.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd recommend Crysis OSTs. YouTube channel "MotorCrozz" has some. I listened to the Crysis Warhead OSTs in two parts a few days ago, and enjoyed my WarFrame gameplay. (I've also played all Crysis games, so there's that.)

I feel they fit the WarFrame story just as well as they share similar elements--minus the space travel, interplanetary-war, etc. (Crysis is all very Earth-bound. For now.).

The most fun I had was today, though. Listened to the Crysis 2 OST (which is better than every other Crysis OST, imo).