Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling To Players Or For Ducats?

Exmix

Question

NOTE: I AM NOT TRYING TO SELL ANY OF THESE PIECES HERE! I have my own thread up for that already, nor am I  trying to advertise/bump my Trading/Selling thread.

So I have some prime parts here, i'm not sure which ones I can/can't sell to for points but that's not important right now.

Edited by Exmix

7 answers to this question

Goes without saying, but anything thats now been vaulted is better sold to players than it is to Baro.

I doubt anyone would be so desperate as to go to other players looking for Sicarus Prime barrels or BP's.

And Boltor sets are going pretty cheaply theese days, so you might not be missing those parts.

There is a whole table on part to ducats on the wiki. It even shows which frame parts get a boost if sold when built

Yeah I looked at that, this is just more of some peoples opinions since some of them might be worth more to sell for Plat/Trade instead of Ducat and vice versa.

Goes without saying, but anything thats now been vaulted is better sold to players than it is to Baro.

I doubt anyone would be so desperate as to go to other players looking for Sicarus Prime barrels or BP's.

And Boltor sets are going pretty cheaply theese days, so you might not be missing those parts.

So in your opinion Sicarus and Boltor BP's would be better sold for Ducats?

Edited by Exmix

Yeah I looked at that, this is just more of some peoples opinions since some of them might be worth more to sell for Plat/Trade instead of Ducat and vice versa.

You need to determine your own internal plat:ducats exchange rate. They're used for different things, and connect only in a very roundabout way, so this whole question is meaningless.

Compare WFT (with a pinch of salt) and the wiki page on ducats, and make up your own mind.

It's better if you sold this all to me for just 2 plat. it's fair right?-it bassicaly depends on this, is it truly rare or not.

people are willing to spend 150 plat for AA

Arc vanguard sells for 250 plat (beforehand)

It just depends on that one question. that's it. nothing more nothing less.

Here's the rules to go by before selling/ducat'ing your parts.

1.) How many of them ya' got? One or more?

2.) Do you have one already built, for yourself?

3.) How much is it worth?

4.) is it rare or not?

5.) Has it been discontinued?

How to use the rules:

So, following these steps, If I had 1 Hikou Prime pouch and 25 ember P helmets.

I only have one of the Prime Pouches, and I don't have it built for myself, and it's worth quite a bit in plat since it is rare, but it hasn't been discontinued. I'm definitely not selling it for ducats, but for plat or building it myself.

I have many of the Ember P helmets, and I have an Ember P for myself already. It ain't worth much, and it's not rare either. It's still in the drop tables too. I'm definitely not going to try the trading tab for this, I'm just selling it all for ducats.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

It's better if you sold this all to me for just 2 plat. it's fair right?-it bassicaly depends on this, is it truly rare or not.

people are willing to spend 150 plat for AA

Arc vanguard sells for 250 plat (beforehand)

It just depends on that one question. that's it. nothing more nothing less.

Here's the rules to go by before selling/ducat'ing your parts.

1.) How many of them ya' got? One or more?

2.) Do you have one already built, for yourself?

3.) How much is it worth?

4.) is it rare or not?

5.) Has it been discontinued?

How to use the rules:

So, following these steps, If I had 1 Hikou Prime pouch and 25 ember P helmets.

I only have one of the Prime Pouches, and I don't have it built for myself, and it's worth quite a bit in plat since it is rare, but it hasn't been discontinued. I'm definitely not selling it for ducats, but for plat or building it myself.

I have many of the Ember P helmets, and I have an Ember P for myself already. It ain't worth much, and it's not rare either. It's still in the drop tables too. I'm definitely not going to try the trading tab for this, I'm just selling it all for ducats.

Both of these make perfect sense but as of right now, I just came back to the game but a few days ago and im trying to get a feel for prices and what's still rare and what's not, that's my main reasons on asking opinions.

Edited by Exmix