Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Chesa Baby Kubrow Turned Into Para Carrier

-VG-Tahabata

#CarrierMasterRace

The Disarm ability is nice, but I'll take the multi-insta pull of loot, even through walls, over the Chesa's one at a time retrieval.

You do know that they buffed the pick up rate on the Chesa right? It used to be like you said "...Chesa's one at a time retrieval."

But can you have better damage output without having to have duplicates of mods so they don't match your weapon's loadout?

Better is relative, I can have the enemies gassed, corroded, and irradiated. I have both the chesa and the carrier fully forma'd, included the carriers shotgun.

You do know that they buffed the pick up rate on the Chesa right? It used to be like you said "...Chesa's one at a time retrieval."

But can it pull loot through walls?  Can it grab the goods from the golden ceiling balls in the Void when I jump near them?  

Chesa is a cute idea, but until it can do those things, it's still out classed by Carrier. 

But can it pull loot through walls?  Can it grab the goods from the golden ceiling balls in the Void when I jump near them?  

Chesa is a cute idea, but until it can do those things, it's still out classed by Carrier. 

Since my Chesa matured today. I can confirm that Chesa is outclassed by the vacuum of the Carrier. Honestly i think pulling loot through walls is a bug that DE would never fix. Chesa has much further range from the Vacuum, but is defeated by the retardation of the Dog AI and path finding. If DE improves those 2 things Chesa can be on par with the vacuum.

I was at half energy and there was 5 energy orbs in front of me and my dog never bothered to pick them up. Just as an example of the terrible AI.

For once in my book sentinels win for doges.

Singularity> playing fetch