The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Updates De

Why does PC people get everything first I would think to give PC PS4 AND XBOX ONES all the same update at the same time not do PC first then COUNCLES last sorry but that's my opinion. I don't wanna try to start stuff but I hate that PC is pretty much on the second update to 17 and the COUNSLES are working on the update 17 still. C'mon DE make it fair that PC and COUNCLES get the same update at the same time. Some people are tired of waiting. Like me I have friends who play PC warframe and COUNCLE warframe and since they have the PC warframe they rub it in my face saying he I got chroma before you did on councle when he came out and then rub it in my face that the got the update 17 new stuff. Like really this is so dumb. I like to keep up with PC much faster instead of being an update or two behind PC. Councles should just have the same updates as PC does DE. And its pathetic that only PC players opinions only matter and sorry but if you want to get technical darksector came out on PlayStation then you guys wanted to make warframe on PC just because your crap comes out on PC doesn't mean we should be treated differently on councles. But this is just my opinions.

Edited by (XB1)lilskittles96

Why does PC people get everything first I would think to give PC PS4 AND XBOX ONES all the same update at the same time not do PC first then COUNCLES last sorry but that's my opinion. I don't wanna try to start stuff but I hate that PC is pretty much on the second update to 17 and the COUNSLES are working on the update 17 still. C'mon DE make it fair that PC and COUNCLES get the same update at the same time. Some people are tired of waiting. Like me I have friends who play PC warframe and COUNCLE warframe and since they have the PC warframe they rub it in my face saying he I got chroma before you did on councle when he came out and then rub it in my face that the got the update 17 new stuff. Like really this is so dumb. I like to keep up with PC much faster instead of being an update or two behind PC. Councles should just have the same updates as PC does DE.

1. Certification process takes awhile, and is necessary on consoles.

2. You get a bugless version of the updates we get.

3. It's consoles not councles.

Also, inb4 inb4 lock gifs.

Edited by John_Brown

Okay I'm am tired of explaining this so I am going to be breif

PC = It is free to update

Xbox and Playstation = Updates cost money per patch

Also -

One update = one of each bug to fix.

Three updates = 3 of the SAME bug to fix.

Therefore, updating all platforms at the same time actually costs DE more money and also requires triple the man hours to fix the same bugs.

So that, is why consoles get less updates, and also why consoles get later updates.

BUT -

All this means is that when consoles are updated is that

1.) all major and game breaking bugs/balances have already been fixed

2.) our updates usually are huge since it's a compilation of many PC updates

3.) We get notice of buffs/patches weeks in advance. Example: Hydroid got nerfed suddenly and unexpectedly on PC. PC gamers had no time to use Hydroid to stock up. Now that XBOX and PS users know the Hydroid nerf is coming. That gives us weeks to farm with him and to stock up on rare crafting resources.

So it's simple - If you don't like that we get updates later, go to PC. It's never going to change

Yeah, it's mostly just the cert process that holds the content back on consoles.

Microsoft and Sony have to "ok" everything before it can be added to the game... on PC, the devs can just press the button and upload whatever they want without worrying about getting permission.

The only way they could ever have simultaneous releases is if the content was held back on PC, which I doubt they'd do for no reason.