Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Max Rank Going To Doom Me To Be Unable To Fight +35 Level Enemies?

(XBOX)NINEYARD

Question

7 answers to this question

So I'm not new to warframe, I have quite a few of them. Every time I get one to max rank I'm stuck with low health and force field, how do I counter this? And is there a point where your you're weapon inventory will no longer allow you to buy slots?

1) "Every time I get one to max rank I'm stuck with low health and force field, how do I counter this?" I have no idea what you meant to say here;

2) "And is there a point where your you're weapon inventory will no longer allow you to buy slots?" Nope, you will always be able to buy weapon/frame slots. 

As far as I know, there's no maximum number of weapon slots.

Shields and health are mainly decided by your mods rather than your frame's rank, and you may find that you need an Orokin Reactor and a couple of extra polarities from Forma to be able to work a max-rank Vitality or Redirection onto a frame. There's a Nightmare-dropped mod called Vigor which boosts your base health and shields by 120% each for 11 points capacity which is arguably more efficient than using the other two separately, although it isn't as powerful.

You`ll still be able to buy weapons at any point. from what i know that was a bug that got fixed.

If u wanna fight mobs from this lvl you`ll need some mods on your warframe like vitality / redirection and a good weapon

lvl35 mobs is not that high , you can also kill those mobs with warframe abilities,,also u might consider getting a more "tanky" warframe like valkyr , chroma , even rhino with max str for iron skin .

as for the weapon u will need to put some formas in it depending on the weapon.there are alot of good weapons that once u put some formas u`ll be able to kill even 70-100 lvl mobs( you will also need to have maxed mods or atleast rank 8-9 to make a difference: heavy caliber , serration , hornet strike etc)

Edited by -QueBorn-

Oh well, you look more newbie than what you're saying,

About the enemies, The +30 leveled enemies won't matter that much with good weapons and frames, You can still fight them, the Enemy level is only a "power level", 

About the health, Warframe intended to you to use the 2 mods, "Vitality" and "Redirection", those increase your health and shields, They made them as mods, so when someone wants MAX POWER, he/she'll have to not use one of the two, but most of the times they'll remove the "Redirection" from the mods attached to the frame, Just ignore the "max power", you won't really care about it,

...I don't know what're you meaning of "force field"...

And weapons slot? No, you can always buy a weapon slot at anytime, even if your weapons took all of the slots.

Edited by ALOIYD

I'm assuming you mean to say that your health and shields are still very low despite the fact that you've reached level 30 on your warframe(s), in which case you can further boost your health and shield by finding and equipping mods that boost these values, namely Vitality (health), Redirection (shields), and Vigor (Health and Shields).

As for your second question, there's no limit to how many weapon/warframe slots you can own, so you're free to purchase as many as you want.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

So I'm not new to warframe, I have quite a few of them. Every time I get one to max rank I'm stuck with low health and force field, how do I counter this? And is there a point where your you're weapon inventory will no longer allow you to buy slots?

Yeah, as others have said, it's all about the mods.  An Orokin Reactor (gold "potato", which doubles the mod capacity of the frame), at least a couple of forma, and the mods Redirection, Vitality, Vigor and Steel Fiber (armor) are the mods you rank up and juggle with. 

This process pushes the frames waaaaaaay beyond their "native" capabilities.

You emphasise whatever the frame is already good at - called "min-maxing".  e.g. Volt has great shields, so you would emphasise Redirection, i.e. prioritize ranking it up, but also rank up Vitality secondarily, and since Volt has terrible armor, you wouldn't bother with Steel Fiber at all.  You could also push Volt's shields up even more by slotting Redirection and Vigor (instead of Vitality), which would work very well with, e.g., Corpus, but not so well against the Infested, which have abilities which target health directly (so you need your full Vitality).

On the other hand, Valkyr has tremendous armor, so you would prioritize Steel Fiber, and since armor works in tandem with health, also Vitality, but Valkyr has S#&$ty shields, so you wouldn't even bother with Redirection at all (unless you're going for a specialized Paralysis build).

Not to come of as rude but you sound a lot newer than you seem to think. Mods like Redirection (Shields) and Vitality (Health) will boost your survivability. An Orokin Reactor will double your mod capacity and allow to slot in higher ranked mods. Also look into getting Life Strike for melee. Upon a channeling hit you'll replenish your health based on damage dealt.