The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cutting Ties With The Lotus [Spoilers]

oddcheater

I think there should be a new leader to guide Tenno against Lotus. Teshin is just not inspiring enough. He does not have a fire of leadership to make people follow him.

Maybe it should be someone from Orokin era who directly suffered from Lotus and her actions. Maybe he should be closely related to Tenno, for example, be creator of Tenno and warframes.

I think the tenno should stop thinking about themselves and start thinking on what they want to achieve. What is the ultimate destiny they want for the system. We must realize that we are in fact "tools of war", all warriors are exactly that. But also all warriors fight for a cause.

For example, on the gradivus dilemma, we chose to save our kin. And so we allow the grineer to spread their empire at the same time. If that was the right call or not, it doesn't fit me to decide. However i see some fellow tenno say that they would always chose to save other tenno regardless of the outcome. I wouldn't, for the simple reason that tenno are warriors, they should be ready for sacrifice. The fate of the system is much more important to me than just a few, even if those are our kin.

I know this is just a game, but for the sake of it being more "immersive", we should roleplay a bit and think about what role we want to take. Ultimately what do we want to happen in the universe of warframe. I for once, chose to fight to restore earth. That always influences my choices on the events.        

Don't treat orokin like our masters if they created the grineer.

The Orokin were our masters because we worked for them, get over it. Then the Sentients destroyed the Orokin and took their place, their representative is our current master.

Seriously, any Orokin hater should dump their prime weapons and warframes, as they were the "chains" for the Tenno "enslaved" by the Orokin :]

Spacemom feeds us potatos. 

We like potatos.

Y we no like spacemom???

You mean Orokin Reactors and Orokin Catalysts Natah looted in the Orokin massacre? We killed the Orokin, so she could take those blueprints and hand them out to us one at a time, isn't that amazing? You didn't think she produced them, did you?

Edited by SeaUrchins

We heard that in the next quest that we will be given choices. So since the the Lotus is a sentient literally tasked to kill the Tenno yet we are to trust her and she keeps the Tenno relativity in the dark. While she has resisted the sentients order to kill the Tenno how long will she? Lets be honest the Lotus wouldn't be the first parent to commit filicide. Since the Natah quest I have been wondering is the Lotus truly trustworthy? Is she truly looking to bring balance to the origin system or are we just pawns in her grand plan? She has only given minor rewards and helped us escape Vor, yet we are expected to blindly trust her.

Teshin more than willingly helped through the Natah quest and informed us of all the information we gathered through each mission. Teshin has also been training us for new enemies that will be coming by having us essentially sparing against each other in conclave. I would be more willing to ally myself with Teshin. He is completely willing to share his knowledge, and help with us.

The Syndicates see us as leaders, heroes and allies mostly since some hate each other then end up hating as well depending on our decisions, Simaris on the other hand sees us as hunters and makes his motives clear creating a digital library his sanctuary. So why can't we lead or ally ourselves with our syndicates more heavily?

These are just my thoughts after having gone through the Natah quest. I just want to be able to chose my own path as a Tenno rather than blindly following the Lotus knowing she keeps the past from us and hasn't helped us find our memories from before cyropod stasis.

I want DE to have the guts for a full backstory reveal. Then I want them to have the talent to implement a choice that leads to the creation of a renegade faction, renegade syndicate, or civil war. Imagine if Tyl Tegor broke away with a group of Tenno...