Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"insufficient Video Memory"

Donutdude

Good morning Tenno.

This is exclusively a relay-related problem.  Whenever my computer attempts to load into a relay that has a high number of players, the game freezes and an "Insufficient video memory" error box pops up.  As you can imagine, this is quite annoying when trying to get to Baro Ki'Teer to spend my ducats.

Is there anyway a player model hiding feature could be implemented into Warframe to reduce video memory load?  I play an MMORPG called "Aion" and that game has this feature when roaming around cities that contain a lot of players.  The hotkey is simply SHIFT + F12, which removes the models but retains the player names.

Thoughts?  I could provide screenshots to explain what I mean if there is any confusion.

Edited by Donutdude

You can always try setting your region to somewhere else (like, you could set it to asia now, most of them should be asleep) and then try connecting to the relay.

I'm not exactly sure if it connects to the region relay or the relay that is closest to the player though.

Or you could wait till very late night/last minute to get to the relay, as most players should already be gone.

Edited by Mofixil