The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Figure Out What Is Prisma Shade's Secret Ability

DiosGX

DiosGX vanished as soon as we asked.

I'm calling BS on the thread til we get some verification.

I expected as much. Tsk tsk, poor form.

It doesn't even count as trolling, it's just an attempt to waste people's time. Unless you provide a source, you're filed in my book under 'scum' OP.

Edited by AM-Bunny

I thought the thing was a skin so I didn't get it <>_<> I never considered a sentinel would be a full prisma thing. 
*table flip* and isn't the void trader supposed to be gone on Monday mornings and not Sunday mornings? 
q-q

Has a Guardian effect with either no cooldown or a very short re-cast time. You guys can easily test it yourselves. Don't equip Guardian...(I feel like a commercial; don't jump off a bridge everyone watching this obviously fake demonstration!)

WAT I'M GONNA JUMP

Edited by 4MostlyHarmless2

Has a Guardian effect with either no cooldown or a very short re-cast time. You guys can easily test it yourselves. Don't equip Guardian...(I feel like a commercial; don't jump off a bridge everyone watching this obviously fake demonstration!)

This appears to be false. I've done multiple tests both in the Simulacrum and normal missions, Prisma Shade does not restore the user's shield unless the Guardian mod is equipped. It requires the Guardian mod to restore shields, just like any other sentinel.