Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Orokin Rising - My First Fan Art. A Tragic Tale.

Meneliki

For the past several months now, I've had this vision in my head. The most epic game expansion trailer ever.

What if in Vor's meddling with the void and it's Janus key he inadvertently brought the Orokin's technology back to life? Now derelicts re-awaken, old forgotten war machines shamble to life and the weapons of an ancient empire rise again to re-establish dominance of the solar system. Corpus, Grineer, Tenno.. old enemies, forced to band together as an ancient power returns to annihilate them all.

Sadly I don't know anything about 3d modelling or animation and story-boarding the trailer wouldn't have the same effect. It's a shame, really. What I've got in my head would've been truly breathtaking. In it's stead, the best I can do is a simple movie-poster style thingy. So here it is - Get ready to meet your maker in Warframe's newest expansion: Orokin Rising! Coming fall 2015. **

**not really.

OrokinRisingPoster_zpscsisqilm.jpg

What if in Vor's meddling with the void and it's Janus key he inadvertently brought the Orokin's technology back to life? Now derelicts re-awaken, old forgotten war machines shamble to life and the weapons of an ancient empire rise again to re-establish dominance of the solar system.

That is a pretty interesting theory. Although I'd guess he's not the only culprit, as there are so many more - Grineer as well as Corpus - trying to rip the void apart and use it for their own gain.