Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inb4 Trump Becomes The New Hitler And Starts The Fourth Reich

Institute-Marksman

I just watched a video of Donald Trumps latest speech. It's not pretty. I hate to be the person shouting 'THE END IS NIGH!', but heres what made me feel quite uncomfortable. The link leads to a Foxnews' video on it.
~

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/08/22/donald-trump-addresses-largest-crowd-presidential-campaign-yet-while-in-alabama/

Unfortu​nately, this video didnot include the bit I had hoped. In it, he was basically glorifying the US military, and the crowd was just shouting USA! USA! at the top of their lungs. Trump seems to have Hitler's skill of getting an audience riled up. An audience of dumb idiots, to be precise.

"I will rebuild our military. It will be so strong and so powerful and so great... that we'll never have to use it. Nobody's going to mess with us."

-Donald Trump, 2015​

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Anyone who thinks Donald Trump would do good as president needs their brain lacquered, just listen to his speeches, hes an airhead. His election would mean the demise of the US as we know it.I mean seriously DT running in the election has to be a big sick joke.He is a business man that stepped on many to get where he is and if he is elected he is going to further step on the US, even the UN to further his agenda he is a corrupt,bigot.

Edited by Nermesis

XDD

But seriously, this has me gravely concerned. It makes me think of Hitler's speeches, pre-WW2.

...yeah.

even though everyone disses him.. maaaaaybe we should keep Obama to be on te safe side.

..at least hitler had an iconic mustache. staches are cool. people like staches. it's a bribing tool.

maybe the secret to being a successful world overlord is having a stache. in that case, I'm going to go start growing mine. wait, I can't.. meh, a fake one will have to do for now.

...yeah.

even though everyone disses him.. maaaaaybe we should keep Obama to be on te safe side.

..at least hitler had an iconic mustache. staches are cool. people like staches. it's a bribing tool.

maybe the secret to being a successful world overlord is having a stache. in that case, I'm going to go start growing mine. wait, I can't.. meh, a fake one will have to do for now.

Trump has his iconic whack-@ss hair styles.

I don't think he becomes the new hitler. Yes, his style of speach is quite similar. Yes, he'll probably start wars. But i wouldn't compare him with hitler. Hitler had his very own (partially reasoned - yes i know that sounds crazy) goals but Trump would be a corrupted and economy*-driven president.

*economy as in war involvment. History has shown that the US always profits from conflicts in one way or another. Be it actively or passively taking part in a war. 

So: US under president Trump = Really bad version of the Corpus + "democracy" and "freedom"

Edited by Master1398

I don't think he becomes the new hitler. Yes, his style of speach is quite similar. Yes, he'll probably start wars. But i wouldn't compare him with hitler. Hitler had his very own (partially reasoned - yes i know that sounds crazy) goals but Trump would be a corrupted and economy*-driven president.

*economy as in war involvment. History has shown that the US always profits from conflicts in one way or another. Be it actively or passively taking part in a war. 

So: US under president Trump = Really bad version of the Corpus + "democracy" and "freedom"

Don't forget the hatred he holdstowards 'illegal immigrants'.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

As bad as it sounds, he's still a better candidate than that crook Hillary, I don't like having to choose between the shinier of two turds.

I wish third party candidates had a better chance, would love to see someone like Ron/Ran Paul in office someday.

As bad as it sounds, he's still a better candidate than that crook Hillary, I don't like having to choose between the shinier of two turds.

I wish third party candidates had a better chance, would love to see someone like Ron/Ran Paul in office someday.

To quote South Park: 

"Elections are always like that, either you vote for a total #$&(% or a turd sandwich".

Not so sure about that. At least Hillary doesn't sound like Hitler, telling everyone that "WE'RE GUNNA MAKE 'MURICA GREAT AGAIN!!"

Trump and Hillary are two different kinds of bad. On the one hand Trump is, well, Trump. Hillary on the other hand is a liar, hypocrite, and professional victim. She's a liar on account of her failure to take action in the Benghazi incident and then proceeding to cover it up by deleting the evidence once things went south, a hypocrite because of how her opinion on gay marriage all of a sudden changed because it's now the popular thing to support it, and professional victim in how she's complaining about how much crap people are giving her for her faults with her "oh woe is me, poor me" routine.

And on Trump's American Pride cries, what president hasn't done that? Does the phrase "Yes we can!" sound familiar? He probably could care less about American pride and is only catering to the huge nationalist demographic America still somehow has.

Tl:dr  Tronald Dump = Wants to do the "right thing" the wrong way, too edgy for normal people to like him. Hillary Clinton=The end of justice, setting the norm for candidates to martyr their way into the white house.

Edited by Sovamorne