The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cannot Login Megathread (Login Failed Check Your Info - 8/23/15)

(XBOX)Wolf Dae Legend

Thing is I've logged into and connected to other players in Destiny, BF4, and TESO without any issues. Multiple friends are running Trials of Osiris in Destiny right now. It could be a Microsoft issue, but I'm not so sure.

Edited by (XB1)QU67

The XBOX Live status means nothing. Apparently people don't check the XBL status often, because it says that 90% of the time. Due to DHCP (and corky client requirements), I get to see the XBL status every time I go to login and it says it 9/10 times.

I'm currently playing Unity with no problem, but would rather play Warframe. I'm not sure how this game can be taken seriously when you consider MT$. For 100% free, it's great. I'm sure you've seen the search results for this problem, so a reason not to pay money for a game, this problem/bug is HUGE!

Although not a fix, I wonder why they never incorporated a offline mode only. Seems odd to cripple an entire FREE application because your pay wall device is borked.

Edited by (XB1)NiSOL

So, I'm actually really glad to see that I wasn't the only one having this issue.  Every time it said "Login failed. Please check acct info." I thought I was going to have to delete and redownload 21Gb...  I was playing for the majority of the day, then I went out to do something and came back an hour later and this was happening.  Been trying now to login for over an hour, and still nothing.  I keep clearing the cache under the game since I read that was a way to maybe have it work, but it keeps downloading some 84mb file over and over and over when I do that. 

Is there anyone from the game that will comment on this, saying what's up, or is it to be thousands of people posting that they can't login without any kind of explanation and/or reason along with a timeframe hopefully?  Where I work, in a hospital in IT, if you have some sort of downtime for say Electronic Medical Records and the team in charge doesn't put out a global statement saying "Downtime. System - blah blah. ETA - blah" you get fired..    So........