Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Jat Kittag From Pvp

Quran-tine

Pvp is being ruined by jat kittag spammers. It's extremely hard for me to get a decent kill streak while vsing these spammers. I only use the Paris prime in pvp, I hipfire so my movement is quite fast. Even still, I cannot escape the reach of a jat kittag. There is literally nothing you can do once they start hitting the ground. The best option would be to remove this unbalanced piece of shiz. Don't get me wrong I love the weapon for pve but it is a big no for pvp because it literally takes no skill to use. 

I'm not just another nub that needs to "gid gud" I can pull in some really nice killstreaks while using my bow, I think my best kd with the bow was 18 kills 1 death, I have few screenshots of others on my steam if you're bothered to look. So please, don't blame this on crappy skill, the weapon needs to go, It's a weapon for noobs to make themselves feel superior over others. It really just pisses me right the hell off when some scrub is running his mouth in a match while using this weapon. It's embarrassing. 

If you want to improve, lower your damn sensitivity, and use a harder weapon. The default warframe mouse sensitivity is way too high so it causes players with a terrible aim to resort to spamming a knock down weapon. If you're interested and want to improve you aim, most professional fps players such as csgo use a low sensitivity. Anywhere from 25 to 50cm for a 360, (I use 40cm, my arm moves alot).

So, get your ruler out, look at a point in game and move your mouse to the right until you come to a full 360 turn back onto that point. That is your mouse sensitivity, if it somewhere between 4 to 10cm for a 360, your sensitivity is too high.

Here's a link to a video explaining more about mouse sensitivity 

https://youtu.be/ct8U06Wonhk

If you're not bothered to improve your aim, continue using your jat kittag, just don't expect anyone to think you're a decent player.

Edited by MarvelousMuncher

Definitely won't be removed. But it's also obvious a nerf is coming. Yeah quite a lot of Kittagers out there and I've died plenty times to them. Though I'll point out the Scindo Prime seems to instakill on ground slam if you hit the player (probably intentional).

Off-topic: PvP seems sooo much better with Parkour 2.0. Coptering was a real pain last time.

Definitely won't be removed. But it's also obvious a nerf is coming. Yeah quite a lot of Kittagers out there and I've died plenty times to them. Though I'll point out the Scindo Prime seems to instakill on ground slam if you hit the player (probably intentional).

Off-topic: PvP seems sooo much better with Parkour 2.0. Coptering was a real pain last time.

Parkour 2.0 is my favorite update for warframe. Maps are alot more accessible now that you can basically go anywhere with new parkour. It's incredible. I can now pay more attention to my shooting than movement

The knockdown can be countered with slide attack. (Slide attack is immune to CC).

Still, I agree that the ground slam range of Jat Kittag is a bit too much. Even if you can prevent the knockdown with a slide attack, you still receive the damage while being over 10m away.

How about we just remove you from PVP.

That wouldn't accomplish anything, Dis, because alot of other people are complaining about this same issue. And how about you add some value to the conversation, simply suggesting that I leave the game because I have a different opinion to you is very immature, Dis

Just block.

Kinda your fault for not using your whole arsenal. 

Ehh...Just block? So you expect me to grab out my melee weapon just to block? By the time I grab out my melee weapon (which I don't prefer to use) I'm already dead. You cannot escape the spam hammer while trying to kill the enemy, Its reach is far too wide. It usually takes me 2/3 shots to kill an enemy (2 if I hold till max), If I go up against a spam hammer, the only possible way for me to kill the enemy is to sneak up on him, and if he sees me, I'm screwed.

I'm a very close range archer, I have no problem eliminating enemies unless they're using the jat kittag. I don't like to call a nerf, but this hammer needs it. It does not take skill to use an aoe weapon with an aoe effect of 5/6 meters. That is not skill, that is laziness, pure laziness.