The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Jat Kittag From Pvp

Quran-tine

Thats funny, the scindo has the exact same knockdown range as jat kittag but no one says anything

people should stop crying about PvP

It will never be balaced there will always be a weapon that is superiour to others.

Instead of complaining people need to start honing theyre skills and get better. 

:\

Thats funny, the scindo has the exact same knockdown range as jat kittag but no one says anything

people should stop crying about PvP

It will never be balaced there will always be a weapon that is superiour to others.

Instead of complaining people need to start honing theyre skills and get better. 

:\

The thing is, there's literally no downside to using a spam hammer. You don't have to have it equiped to quickly knock down your opponent continuously and then simply shoot them while they're getting up. It's a slimey a ss tactic and should be forbidden from warframe pvp. It is not skill, having a consistent aim and being able to shoot enemies with a bow while hipfiring is skill, and can be achieved by lowering your sensitivity. It's also extremely fun, alot more fun than simply hitting the ground continuously hoping to get anyone who jumps in your path. 

Edited by MarvelousMuncher

PVP Feedback -> https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/114-pvp-feedback/

Edit: whoopsie 2 posts late sorry can't delete

I agree with everything that post says, and while I may be a little demanding on the jat kittag there is good reason. There is no downside to the jat kittag, It has the biggest aoe range as far as I know and you don't have to have it fully equiped to knock down an opponent then quickly pull out your gun and shoot the enemy while he's still trying to get up. There is no counter to that than just avoiding the player, and even still he'll chase after you hit after hit until he gets the last shot in. It is a ridiculous mechanic for pvp and it was implemented in a serious competitive game it'd be nerfed immediately

How can you possibly suggest forbidding killing enemies in Conclave in certain way? That's the whole point of Conclave.

Yeah, It's also pvp mate. Usually, if you want a game to be competitive you must balance the weapons out. Jat kittag is not balanced, it is op.

Edited by MarvelousMuncher

yes it does

i bet you just dont want it to get nerfed

I've tested both weapons but don't use either one of them. There's a huge difference between Jat Kittag's slam range and every other melee weapon's slam range, including Scindo/Prime.

I've tested both weapons but don't use either one of them. There's a huge difference between Jat Kittag's slam range and every other melee weapon's slam range, including Scindo/Prime.

I've been using Scindo Prime recently and the slam radius doesn't seem the same as the Kitty's. Going 1v1 against a Kitty user is a lot riskier for me since to get the kill I have to time my slam and I have to get significantly closer to the other player.

I don't see anyone running around with Scindo/Primes.

How can you possibly suggest forbidding killing enemies in Conclave in certain way? That's the whole point of Conclave.

There is a difference between a cheap kill and a skill kill.... Like spamming kobake slide attack to knock down an enemy and instantly use a finisher on em. I've seen tons of people just run around trying to catch somebody in the slide attack and they instantly run away if they don't hit you. Also the people who just spam warframe abilities without using weapons for damage is also cheap as there is no real way to fight against them other then taking the energy first. 

I enjoy PvP when its more or less a fair fight and not a spam cheap move fest to win.

There is a difference between a cheap kill and a skill kill.... 

No, game-wise there is no difference, you receive same amount of points.

Seriously, if you are going to attempt to kill someone in conclave, how can you claim the opponent has no right to use all means possible to avoid death? Survival of the fittest.

No, game-wise there is no difference, you receive same amount of points.

Seriously, if you are going to attempt to kill someone in conclave, how can you claim the opponent has no right to use all means possible to avoid death? Survival of the fittest.

Then you in wrong thread buddy :P

OP talking about jat kittag being too cheap with its large knockdown being spammed like its the second coming of kobake

(so much for tenno honor then xD)