Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera Drones

Cangtaro

I had an idea, what if we could craft and deploy camera drones, that would record video from where they are and then save it in your warframe file. This would be great for people making videos to utilize unique camera angles and see warframe for a new percpective

How about you use the Remote Observer in the Gears?

Because remote observers are stationary, and not quite what the OP is asking for.

Actually, I'd want this to be a new Sentinel. It's unique precept would allow you to directly control the sentinel and move away from your Warframe which stays stationary and unprotected.

Edited by DaftMeat

Because remote observers are stationary, and not quite what the OP is asking for.

Actually, I'd want this to be a new Sentinel. It's unique precept would allow you to directly control the sentinel and move away from your Warframe which stays stationary and unprotected.

Ya, I was thinking of maybe a more long term use type of equipment, like deploy at the beginning and use it as long as you like until the mission ends.

+ I like the sentinel idea, remote control sentinels

How about you use the Remote Observer in the Gears?

Problem with this is that yu can't play with it, you can't aim or anything... What I thought it would be was a second view window so we can see around us, kinda like a real remote camera.

EDIT:

If you look at this video, youy can see what I mean on the top left corner of the screen, this one is a back view:

Edited by linkynpark