Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts With Levels?

taiiat

been meaning to mention this for a while!

didn't check further than the first page to see if anything else similar or identical exists, sorry. 

anyways, for players that have an artifact, if an alert has the same artifact, it's pointless to 'get' it again. because you don't get it, nothing happens. 

however, i noticed the top left (or is it top right? don't have game up atm) corner seems to have Roman Numerals, which i originally assumed were ranks on artifacts, for different level strengths. but apparently this isn't the case! but, if it was, instantly, getting an artifact more than once would be relevant! whether it would be something like a 3 level system or a 10 level system, i won't decide, either way works for me. 

it also continues to build on that theme of Warframe where we have level-ception, haha. everything has levels, more wouldn't really hurt anything. 

(and maybe while we're at it, higher levels of artifacts would be more powerful than the artifacts currently are - things like gun amps are well... they leave something to be desired as a special modifier you can bring in. some of them can seem pretty miniscule and pointless.)

I initially thought the same thing as you, now i wonder what those numerals are for

yes.

coz 8 energy / second with 4 lvl 3 energy siphons wouldnt be OP at all.

Because everyone runs ES, huh...........only on defense do i see more than one person running ES. Also, who says the level ups are just going to add up the same way mods are? they could be completely different.

Edited by KageNoShini

clearly assuming that everything will automatically be OP. nothing needs to, or likely will be. and who's to say every level for energy siphon or rejuvination would be a flat 1/level? the artifact could easily be (in a 3 level system) .5/sec for level 1, and 1.5/sec for level 3. or less than that. 

still, the point is to use a visual element that already exists, and make artifacts mean anything more than once. it would be like looting credits, but 500 credits was the credit cap. why bother picking up credits from storage lockers and containers if it doesn't do anything? why does it even exist if you already have it?

I initially thought the same thing as you, now i wonder what those numerals are for

Because everyone runs ES, huh...........only on defense do i see more than one person running ES. Also, who says the level ups are just going to add up the same way mods are? they could be completely different.

That doesn't mean people CAN'T run multiple ES on other maps.

Heck, I wish I could find an ES Alert so my friend and I could run 2 ES instead of just 1.

Right now I use Enemy Radar... but between Enemy Radar or ES... gimme ES. Two ES would freaking rock.