Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guess What? Yet Another Reset.

Revel72

Thank you microsoft from creating windows 8...

*sigh* All the stuff... I have to reinstall... Why microsoft... Why... Why your windows 8 is the most worst operation system for computer ever created? How... *sigh* It is impossible update it when you get left behind because it causes computer go nuts and blink grey and black screen... I hate you.

*sigh* All the stuff... I have to reinstall... Why microsoft... Why... Why your windows 8 is the most worst operation system for computer ever created? How... *sigh* It is impossible update it when you get left behind because it causes computer go nuts and blink grey and black screen... I hate you.

Very far from the worse OS on a computer.

You have obviously never had Windows Millenium Edition before.

lol, welcome to pain. AKA windows 8. Get ready for multiple resets, start up failures, and manual troubleshooting most parts of your PC, mines mostly stable after manually changing how the OS interacts with my SSD, Graphics card, and how the system boots up. I only get the odd start up failure or hung process nowadays. Took nearly 6 months to fix it though. Only OS I've ever had to manually fix.