Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Council Raid Cic

(XBOX)Grihaly

Just a tip. Make sure you have the right builds. This mode is not about destroying the little enemies that spawn but keeping them immobile at all times to allow your team to complete objective. The more you kill the more that will spawn. I'm pretty sure SwagScapeGoat does raids everyday. I sometimes run with him when I have time. We run regular and nightmare raids. I usually do them when I'm available. I'm pretty sure he can teach you. They are not hard. For me the early groups I ran with got mad when they brought a noon. (Me at the time to these raids) but eventually I saw ISE Gaming video on raids and it goes into details about every section. That's how I learned but everyone learns differently.

If you guys are still doing this and you need another person, I'm available. I haven't done one yet, but I've read and watched vids and I'm fairly sure I could handle the regular one. I can run Nyx or Mirage, though my Nyx is probably better because I have her forma'd up and maxed for crowd control already (Mirage is good, but not quite there yet). I'm on Pacific time, Thursdays and Fridays are my most available days (Friday Nights and Saturdays are iffy, but I usually find some time to play). Even if not, I'd love to do some stuff with the DC so add me or hit me up in the council chat or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Did one with Swag the other day. Not going to lie I was confused as heck during the last part as to what was going on. lol...I think I finally got it that your suppose to drop bombs in each one of the chimney looking things he was standing on before you can start attacking him but I could be wrong. All I did was spam Prism. lol

Also G3 attacked us during our run but they didn't drop anything I didn't already have so fml.

One experiment is worth more than 1000 expert opinions..........goatism sry.

Unfortunately, in a raid experiments can go wrong and they hurt more when 4-8 people are watching you run them.

Had never gotten stuck in the tower when the bomb went off before.  My fleece got burnt.

Was good fun.  Successful but painful,  

I have done a few raids so i know what needs done i wouldnt mind a some what perm group

My frames i can use

Loki -disarm-range build

Nova slow with 180% power strength

Vauban best dur build with range

Mirage blind build

Trinity with ev vamp and bless with over shield(with low dur so can heal and give all energy)and can spam if needed

Can help just let me know im always on from 2 pm est till late less spending time with the gf

• 3 months later...