Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox Council Raid Cic

(XBOX)Grihaly

It's been long enough, it's time for the Xbox Council to cut off the head of the snake. Let's get the Trial done! This is our Combat Information Center, we'll decide a date and time, and who's bringing what... Once we have enough people who are in, that is.

If you know of any other Councillors that want in, point them here!

There are 4 of us down so far. Let's try to get at least one or two more.

Edited by (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly

I'm always down for raids add me.

I've done both nightmare and normal raids.

... You have 11 posts. I find it hard to believe you're a Councillor.

Weekdays, noon or evening EDT

I'll run Trinity or Valkitty

Since you've done it a few times before, what's the best team to bring?

I'm not in the council but I've done raids loads of times. Even nightmare ones. Just because I don't post on here as much as you do doesn't mean I don't know how to play.

I never said you don't know how to play. But the whole point of this thread is to set up a Raid of just Councillors, for the fun of it.

If you don't have a reliable team then these raids will get you upset. Personally I run them with only 4 people. Nova Trinity Vauban and Loki. Should only take 25-30 minutes to speedrun. NIghtmare takes a little longer because you have to be more careful in certain parts or else failure is inevitable. I always lead them. There are loads of videos of raids on YouTube. I watched some several times before starting to do them. I guess it just depends on the players and if they are willing to listen to instructions.

Since you've done it a few times before, what's the best team to bring?

Mirage + Nova = ultimate CC, Slow em with molecular prime and keep stun locking em with Mirage's prism 

2 Loki WFs, Both disarm and carry the bomb between each other. 

EV Trinity, you can have an EV and Blessing Trinity (2 separate ones), but I just prefer an EV trinity that casts blessing once in a while. 

And Vauban for Bastille, just in case 

So that adds up to 6 players, and I prefer 6 players, but I wouldn't mind cutting out Nova & 1 Loki, as long as we are left with one good loki and a Mirage that spams prism 24/7, and more booben power 

Just because I don't post on here as much as you do doesn't mean I don't know how to play.

He never said you don't know how to play... 

He said he finds it hard to believe you're in the design council based on the minimum amount of posts you got on the forums, which is true because forum users that have a lot of post discuss more and therefore are more likely to be invited to the design council 

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex488

It's been long enough, it's time for the Xbox Council to cut off the head of the snake. Let's get the Trial done! This is our Combat Information Center, we'll decide a date and time, and who's bringing what... Once we have enough people who are in, that is.

If you know of any other Councillors that want in, point them here!

Isn't there a councillors chat tab on the game? It would seem that spot would have more council members perusing it, then the squad recruitment forums. Just a thought, it might be better to start there.

Isn't there a councillors chat tab on the game? It would seem that spot would have more council members perusing it, then the squad recruitment forums. Just a thought, it might be better to start there.

Not all of us are always on. Whereas here, we can see everything that has been said.

Mirage Blinding Prism build or superslow nova build.....

Have taken both through multiple regular and nightmare raids.

Would be a lot of fun with the DC.

Just one more, and we find a date.

@ Griz - One more is only 6 DC members if my count is right. So far I have you, me, Lex, Swag, and Spartan which is 5. So if we get one more that will be 6. I'm not familiar with the Raids as I've mentioned not having done it yet but I thought you need 8-man for raids? or no?

I did hear that maybe you need just 4 minimum to run? If so we already have enough, but as a newbie to raids I think that'll be tough on you guys to have me running around. lol.

@ Griz - One more is only 6 DC members if my count is right. So far I have you, me, Lex, Swag, and Spartan which is 5. So if we get one more that will be 6. I'm not familiar with the Raids as I've mentioned not having done it yet but I thought you need 8-man for raids? or no?

I did hear that maybe you need just 4 minimum to run? If so we already have enough, but as a newbie to raids I think that'll be tough on you guys to have me running around. lol.

You NEED only four but the more people you have the more credits everyone earns. 

I recommend that three have corrosive projection.  If we wanna try nightmare,  I recommend that everyone have a shade or Huras for stage two  (ie the land of the killer pads).....

Trinity, Mirage and Loki are a must in my opinion.  EV Trinity for regular and both EV and God for nightmare.

Sorry for ranting but I am a little psyched.

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

Hex says we should go with 6, and since I've never successfully completed one, we'll do that.

You NEED only four but the more people you have the more credits everyone earns. 

I recommend that three have corrosive projection.  If we wanna try nightmare,  I recommend that everyone have a shade or Huras for stage two  (ie the land of the killer pads).....

Trinity, Mirage and Loki are a must in my opinion.  EV Trinity for regular and both EV and God for nightmare.

Sorry for ranting but I am a little psyched.

Nah, we're just doing regular... Unless you guys want to do nightmare?

Understandable haha

If we're doing regular I don't understand why we need all this meta crud. I can do any raid with any random if I wanted to see Mirages spamming. I think we should bring as many people as possible, and only have a few core frames. Obviously I would like it to be smooth, so maybe a Vauban, Loki, and Nova would be cool. But I think if we do all the meta crap it would just be pointless. The raid is way too easy if we conform to the meta strats. It won't be an experience.