The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

I ought to approached this challenge a bit differently, so instead of a single 'political orokin figure', I looked at it more as supporting a political party, in this case of mine, the Corpus as a faction party. I wanted to promote that the Tennos should support the whole Corpus party (not only Hek, Tyl Regor, but as well as all of them as whole). ^__^""

So this is the Corpus Council of 2016!

VOTE FOR THEM. (and me, hehe.)

And thank you, fellow Tennos. I have enjoyed creating this piece of work.

Y5klCp8.jpg

Edited by Cakeomaru

Citizens!

Our glorious solar system is in peril. It's being torn to pieces by the dissolute cartel known as the Corpus, the horrid technocyte virus they unleashed on our unsuspecting citizens, and the nefarious terrorists that call themselves Tenno. These malignant elements will consume our civilization, our culture, our economy, even our flesh - if you let them.

But cleanse the fear from your hearth. You have the way to prevent humanity's dissolution into the chaos induced by hypocritical conspirators and their associated hoodlums. For it is my duty, my responsibility and my destiny to restore law, order and everlasting peace in the sector. And it is your opportunity to grant me the legal right to make it happen. For I, just like everyone else want a safe future for countless generations.

And with your help a new Golden Age will dawn. For I possess...

XWGGHeB.png

Edited by Evan_