The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

*Just a campaign speech for Equinox*

My fellow Tenno,

I, Equinox, will not give you some drawn out speech that may put you to rest, for you may be busy protecting those who need it or destroying those who plan to eradicate us. For a leader such as I may not be what you want, but a leader you NEED. I have the power to pacify those whose endeavor is war and also the rage to carry one out. I will maim those Corpus or Grineer who think that Tenno should be extinct. May we mend any forms of distrust we may have for one another (clans) and unite against the evil that wants to see your fellow Tenno, helpless and begging for death or even on the end of some Alad V project. Let me lead you through a metamorphical change and show you a universe where the Tenno are feared and are not to be messed with.

I'm not very artistic so no poster unfortunately and I kinda did this on the fly. D:

Edited by EMOtionalWrath

sl8Nt9J.png

[size=5]Vote for elegance. Vote for style. Vote for grace.[/size]

Because noone wants another "Obama Tan Suit" incident.

#TanSuit #YesWeTan

[size=1] Please note that I, myself, don't care about the choice of his suit. As a lot of people do, I think President Barack Obama totally has elegance, style and grace. I am just using the hype for a little joke. I am sorry if I offended any of you, after all, this election is supposed to be fun, not hurtful. [/size]

Election poster:

2ef7q6r.jpg

First post on the forum so i'll try to make it good, gl all :)

"When your supplies are low, and you need a friend,

call me down under, in the very end,

For fellow tenno, i'll always be there,

Wrecking my button 3, like an angry bear,

Add me in game, i can be your m8

I'm maybe rank 10, but i don't h8."

Tenno philip out.

-

Full image: http://i58.tinypic.com/2ef7q6r.jpg