The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Warframe Elections!

[DE]Megan

1804ecb7e489be7c3c859a303a038441.jpg

I am a hard working individual who hunts people down for a living, so I thought politician/assassin what's the difference we both make people miserable.

The only thing that sets me apart from most is I don't mind getting my hands dirty (you know what I mean, don't you) hahaha

I fill people with Dread when I do my speeches.

I can take out a fully armed squad of Tenno using only my pamphlets of Despair.

I was once a simple farmer using my Hate to reap my crops and mow my lawn.

Then I became The Stalker Electoral Candidate.

I appear to you as part of my campaigning but you all just try and kill me but for a vote I can forgive you.

You deserve the best and I can give it to you because of these simple facts

I have no jurisdiction so no planet is off limits to me. No other being is as powerful as me so my word is the final word.

Finally, how many of you have fully scanned me for your Codex... My point exactly.

Vote for me or else... You know.

Edited by (XB1)Scythend

WARFRAME Elections!

VOTE LOKI

mCVYA9m.png

"The man is proud and true only when a friend is near, more than a friend someone special ... Of which you can trust blindly to have faith, have faith in what you desire in which there a word called hope, forgiveness, and lighting.

The day will come when man will commit a great mistake in history, unable to control his emotions it will unleash the beast inside, with no escape.

If that day ever come!
Who will be there to protect you?
Who will tell you that your family will be protected?
Today we are here together to understand and make sure that does not happen! We remain united and help each other, if we do not know who we, will never understand the sense to go ahead and fight. That I ask and trust of our potential and abilities, everyone is special, but there is always someone more special  who knows how to protect itself to protect the next."

OK Because I Don't know how to put the video on here i'm just gonna put a link to the video which i uploaded on my YouTube channel, where the video will remain until the contest ends. if anyone can tell me of a more appropriate place to put this video, please let me know. 

https://youtu.be/7xH4wC-0CUo

Edited by (PS4)Digme2

B6nIyvD.png

This election cycle, I'm putting my vote behind John Prodman. Over the years, John has proven his loyalty to his constituents in both combat and charisma. He has never left his allies side, nor has he ever taken a prisoner. John Prodman knows what it takes to get things done, and that's why I trust him with my vote. You should, too. View his website at www.JohnprodmanforPresident.com. John Prodman, the only logical choice for the future of our solar system.

In Prod we trust.™

[This message was paid for by John Prodman for President committee, LLC.]

Edited by ForgemasterHD