Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost Rewards

DinLoW

I have got reward Ash P system and Volt P helmet from my last T3S but nearly at the end when we are going to go to extract and the screen turn to Connect to host has been lost...After that i didn't get any reward .Are there any way to get back my rewards??

You were a client in that game, and since your connection between the host was interrupted, I'm guessing you didn't host the key. So the game kicked you, and RNGesus took her loot back.

There is no way to get your stuff back, sadly. I know it is a bit aggravating, but you can always try again. The beauty of the grind :D

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

I remember sometime ago if you get lagged out after 5 mins or more in a survival, you would get the rewards. Me and a friend of mine were doing a t4 survival for a vasto BP, and he lagged out a couple seconds after rotation C (Which we got the vasto bp) and he still got it. That scenario was a while ago and DE might have changed it since then, if they did, they should revert it.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Always do a screenshot. I got a total amount of 3 Ash Prime Systems. The second one disappeared, DE was not able to check my state, while I was giving the exact date, mission duration, etc.

Valuable stuff = scsh it, or you won't profit in any ways.

It is just lame that DE isn't able to check that stuff properly upon people saying the specific conditions.

If a murder has been doing his/her stuff, do people take a snapshot from him/her? No. AFAIK not. They are describing that individual.

Edited by Pacheon