The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

G3 Need Upgrade

Dreadwire

Since stalker got upgrade. I think G3 need an upgrade too. And maybe zanuka hunter.

G3 totally have that fear factors.

The first time I encountered them. Lotus got cut off and her last order was to run. I got cold sweat just wondering who is hunting me down.

anyway I think they're to easy now.

Should the G3 got an upgrade to?

true, they do need to be updated. main problem is that they are affected by most ragdoll/cc abilities like radial blind or soul punch. If they get a dispell kind of ability like the stalker (or maybe make their sentinels provide ability inmunity while they're alive) it would make for a better challenge.

Other than that i think it's alright. the damage and armor is ok imo. i've seen many squads get rekt by them simply because there wasn't enough cc or planning when fighting them.

just remember bout the newbies when buffing them. :)

The folks asking for a G3 buff don't care about the newbies one bit. I would agree if they got a buff BUT they removed their whole "Bolt everyone in the party" mechanic.

And before folks bring up "Why is a newbie doing invasion missions", THINK before you type. Stalker = hunts only the folks with his mark. Zanuka = hunts only the folks with its mark. G3 = One has the mark means EVERYONE HAS THE MARK.

Oi, don't forget what happens when you're unprepared/in a high level mission.

Sure, Stalker can get 1 shot on lower levels, but he can 1 shot YOU on higher level missions, or just be a pain if you have no good weapons.

G3 is collecting Dust along with Zanuka, they rarely seem to come.

I'm most of the times with just a warframe like Chroma and in case I have low level weapons I put Effigy down and watch it 1 hit kill them (works on high levels too!).

Zanuka doesn't seem that hard to me but as with the guys above, it can be annoying with no good weapons.

I actually think Zanuka is tougher in the boss encounter with Salad V, simply because you got him and all the MOAs/Drones he spawns to add to the challenge. The biggest problem with Zanuka is that she is alone. Conversely,  the fact that there's three of them is the G3's biggest strength.

Let's take the Grineer in a more diplomatic direction. Add 5 more Grustrag units, put them all in charge of a country and let them discuss finances and economics. 

The most politically correct enemy of the Tenno. The G8.

Let's take the Grineer in a more diplomatic direction. Add 5 more Grustrag units, put them all in charge of a country and let them discuss finances and economics. 

The most politically correct enemy of the Tenno. The G8.

I know a Tenno who is not str8, so it doesnt make a difference.

Wait.. what?

Puns.