Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Warframe Going To Stay Rated T?

Braken

Because, right now, the stuff that happens would classify the game as M.

I'm not saying it should be toned down or anything, I like it the way it is (though they need to fix the issues with dismemberment. It doesn't happen very often now). I'm just curious, because at the bottom of the forum page, it says the game is rated T.

The ratings are a load of rubbish anyway. No one pays attention to them. I had seen a lot worse than what I see in WarFrame when I was a teen lol.

Oh, I agree. I'm just curious. lol

ESRB has gotten LESS tolerant over the years. I've played games that would be rated M by today's standards. (Symphony of the Night) I mean, they rate Halo M, when there's not even any dismemberment or anything; just blood. And not that much, too.

Edited by Braken

not that violent lol .

Eh, to someone who has NEVER played video games before, it is quite violent. Most of us are just desensitized to game violence. XD

That, and Warframe is definitely more violent than Halo.

I saw a Corpus get split in half. Vertically. ...Down the middle. 

...By a Dread. I'm not even sure how that's physically possible.

lol. Yeah, I've seen vertical slicing before. It seems to be really rare.

Oh, I agree. I'm just curious. lol

ESRB has gotten LESS tolerant over the years. I've played games that would be rated M by today's standards. (Symphony of the Night) I mean, they rate Halo M, when there's not even any dismemberment or anything; just blood. And not that much, too.

Halo was Mrated due to the fact Cheif could shoot other HUMANS....

You can shoot humans in T games...

Well I dunno....I was sure it was because in halo you could kill other humans which ups the rating to M usually. But then again I have no idea what the ESRB things since there are games with like full on nudity and are T rated at times too XD