The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's With All The Complaining?

Wafflees

It's true overload is definitely something that needs tweaks, but its those who complain about shock's damage. ITS NOT MEANT TO BE SUPER OP its just a nice way to protect yourselves while reloading with a little bit of damage, Utility>Damage

And also name some other 1st abilities in the game that do damage into lategame?

then range has to be increased by alot and the stun itself needs to be increased

It's true overload is definitely something that needs tweaks, but its those who complain about shock's damage. ITS NOT MEANT TO BE SUPER OP its just a nice way to protect yourselves while reloading with a little bit of damage, Utility>Damage

And also name some other 1st abilities in the game that do damage into lategame?

Frosts, trinitys,

I lot of people really love this game. When emotions get involved, complaining is a one of the results.

Overall, DE does a much better job than most companies listening to its player base. While I've been guilty of complaining, I still love the game and excited to see it grow.

In regards to volt, no changes are needed. He does everything, including one of the best melee builds in the game, decent defense, and excellent team mobility (other frames require augments for team mobility - nova, zephyr - his augment opens chests for you and stuns). Volts 4th is weak, but not in pvp, it's pretty dang strong there.

Overall, I'd rate volt as low on the list for needing changes. He is currently my favorite frame.