Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Fans Of Kamen Rider Here?

MegpoidBeetle

In anticipation of the new Brawler frame, I thought I'd do another thread on getting to know the community better. Just wondering any other Tennos here beside me watches Kamen Rider? owo 

As for me, I grew up with the Heisei series, with my favourite being Kuuga followed by Faiz~

_flash__kamen_rider_kuuga_belt_by_onrode

Sure hope the Brawler frame could have a Rider Kick ability :D

Used to. I watched Ryuki, Kabuto, W, OOO. Most favourite were Ryuki, the story was great cause everyone fights for their own, not justice, kindda realistic for me. :V Also the masked system was great too.

Over time, i realize they are not "real" enough for me.

Not

Enough

Violence

Gore

Yep.

Used to. I watched Ryuki, Kabuto, W, OOO. Most favourite were Ryuki, the story was great cause everyone fights for their own, not justice, kindda realistic for me. :V Also the masked system was great too.

Not

Enough

Violence

Gore

Yep.

Have you tried Kuuga? It was pretty dark and gory for a Rider series compare to others, despite the protagonist being the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Although rider kick is a cool idea for Brawler I was hoping at least for one big epic attack akin to God Gundam... (Burning Gundam in English) Or Shining Gundam.

XIJyvMv.gif

However I have pretty much watched all the way from the 1st to the newest Drive... Still hate Fourze... Still hate it... so much...

edit: also rider punch... where the heck is Rider punch? why does no one do that anymore?

Edited by Arlayn

A friend of mine (who used to play Warframe back then) finally convinced me to watch KR this March. I started with Fourze, liked it, then watched most of the Neo-Heisei series (except Drive because I don't like watching ongoings), went back to Kuuga and forward again. Currently watching Den-O.

Sure hope the Brawler frame could have a Rider Kick ability :D

So much yes.

By the way, there is another KR thread.

Have you tried Kuuga? It was pretty dark and gory for a Rider series compare to others, despite the protagonist being the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

Ahh...The armor is not my taste. I always want them to be more sci-fi and mechanical, but not look like some shiny rubber thing. Like this:

gatack__evolution__by_exokopaka.jpg

Ah, so there's another KR thread. Oh well.

Not

Enough

Violence

Gore

Yep.

It's a kids show, man.