Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Rather Be Instant Killed By A Power Than Frozen In Place.

Rakshal

Title. With the increase in players using Oberon and Frost I can't help to think that I would rather be instant killed by a power than stunned. The stuns in this game are frustrating and have made me ALT F4 on more than one occasion. I'm not saying that an instant kill would be balanced (far from it with the insane excess of energy), I'm just saying that would be a lot less frustrating.

Or it avalanche should just get a faster casting animation and just deal some damage and apply a cold status proc (ie a slow rather than the current immobilizing effect) in the AOE.

Again, not saying it is balanced to have it be an instant kill, just a lot less frustrating. Also Frost isn't the only problem.

I agree, just looked at 17.3 notes. No remedy for Oberon or the desired Avalanche adjustment (no freeze)

I would rather Avalanche had a longer cast, but instant killed me.

I'm generally easy going with DE - but fixes and changes happen quite slowly, and usually are behind two or 3 fairly major issues.

Again, not saying it is balanced to have it be an instant kill, just a lot less frustrating. Also Frost isn't the only problem.

We already had plenty of time play testing instant kill AOE ults.  They were utter nonsense and there's no need to even suggest that DE reintroduce them.

Alt F4 on an imbalanced PVP with no rewards? Come on..

An idea would be to add a new move, an energy-based stunbreaker. Something working by sucking up all energy on activation with a base cost and forcing you an istant recovery from kds, stuns and staggers.
Or elseway more couterplay and telegraph on heavy Crowd Controls.
In most pvp games, where CC is a part of the fight, there's at least one stunbreaker move.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Guest Pun-chee

They reduced the damage of Avalance 3 times now. First time was requested, the other 2 times nobody asked for. Because most players wanted to have the freeze removed. Or in my opinion at least just a cold proc so you can try to parkour away or shoot back...

I'm quite disappointed right now. U17.3 introduces again weapons in a broken state, didn't fix the stuttering and "tweaks things" nobody(?) asked for.

[edit: typos]

Edited by Punchee