Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frozen Eleum Church Of Erebus

-FV-Metheria

How could you get that?

First point was from when i was a butthurt, whiny little MR5 or so and rage posted on the threads after a pleb abandoned kai and i on a t4d wave 4

Second point was from when a mod overreacted when sny and i were joking around insulting eachother, and he said even joking insults count, even though there is an entire thread dedicated to it.  The jokes weren't even really offensive.  I think he was just looking for someone to make an example of.

First point was from when i was a butthurt, whiny little MR5 or so and rage posted on the threads after a pleb abandoned kai and i on a t4d wave 4

Second point was from when a mod overreacted when sny and i were joking around insulting eachother, and he said even joking insults count, even though there is an entire thread dedicated to it.  The jokes weren't even really offensive.  I think he was just looking for someone to make an example of.

Well, I must be lucky, then. 

That was great.

[redacted because censoring sucks] was a hilarious word.

Also, get back to work, boi

Edited by Kaiczar

^

All these plebs praising Noa and Erebus, and then actual LPW deities are sitting there praising RNG, Cthulu, and GabeN

Man, look at all those alternate spellings for cthulhu

Tulu, Clulu, Clooloo, Cthulu, Cthullu, C'thulhu, Cighulu, Cathulu, C'thlu, Kathulu, Kutulu, Kthulhu, Q’thulu, K'tulu, Kthulhut, Kutu, Kulhu, Kutunluu, Ktulu, Cuitiliú, Cqulu, Thu Thu

Can this church give me all the power I need to survive all those whiny threads about the Syndicate weapons and how [insert a different bloody weapon] would be such a better fit? If the answer is yes, then I will gladly join. If the answer is no then I will still gladly join because I need someone to put faith into, even if they rule a different forum realm