Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Frozen Eleum Church Of Erebus

-FV-Metheria

MY FOLLOWING?

FOLLOWERS ARE NOT MY SOURCE OF POWER

IT COMES FROM HIS DAILY DRINK OF MILK*

Remember kids, eat right, eat healthy.

Can this church give me all the power I need to survive all those whiny threads about the Syndicate weapons and how [insert a different bloody weapon] would be such a better fit? If the answer is yes, then I will gladly join. If the answer is no then I will still gladly join because I need someone to put faith into, even if they rule a different forum realm

Honestly aside from giving the shotgun known to slice things into 90 pieces to the hippie syndicate (no complaints bout the stats doe, eredaym), I think they did a pretty good job. Edited by -FV-Metheria

Honestly aside from giving the shotgun known to slice things into 90 pieces to the hippie syndicate (no complaints bout the stats doe, eredaym), I think they did a pretty good job.

*space nazi syndicate. But yeah, all of those weapons are pretty good. Though they should lower the MR requirement from 12 to 8. It's just that there are SO MANY BLOODY IDIOTS, all they do is complain that [this weapon] would have been a better fit or how much the Telos Boltor is unnecessary because we already have the godkiller prime and blah blah blah. 

*space nazi syndicate. But yeah, all of those weapons are pretty good. Though they should lower the MR requirement from 12 to 8. It's just that there are SO MANY BLOODY IDIOTS, all they do is complain that [this weapon] would have been a better fit or how much the Telos Boltor is unnecessary because we already have the godkiller prime and blah blah blah.

So, it's confirmed by this trend almost certainly when we are six months into the future that the syndicate melee will be the boltace

OWN THREAD

I OWN OFF-TOPIC

I OWN ALL OF YOU

Except for Renegade, he's a free human being.

Kek.  LPW is the true thread of off topic.

You own a really cool looking lava-church (like if heide's tower of flame was combined with iron keep), courtesy of me

But you don't own off topic

**The Metro slaps Skycook3y across the mouth.

Shut up! I'm the right-hand-man of ressurected Hitler. We took over Earth already.