Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1: Echoes Of The Sentient (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

I think theres a flaw for this update... The grineer manic doesnt spawn like usual. not like the new Manics in the Tyl Regor assassination mission, the regular ones that spawn on random high level missions. I have tried every answer possible from alert missions to waiting in a mission long enough till one spawns. ive been working to find one for two weeks and i couldn't get it to spawn. Before the update, they spawned once in every high level grineer mission. then i come back to see the update and now i cant get it to spawn anywhere. I think something is wrong with the spawn code, so that may need to be looked at because I cant get the Ash Warframe parts now

So..the update has been great so far. I have noticed a crappy drop table in the void since the update. And farming ash (reg) is impossible now. But my main concern is a handful of weapons previously maxed out towards my goal of MR 17 now working on 18..the kronen for ex, I polarized this weapon 3 times. I've since gotten rid of it and now it shows as only ranked to lvl 22..so for someone who intends to max out everything I now can because the update has stripped me of previous accomplishments. The regular boar as well it shows me as never having used it, mk1 baton same thing. I ran through every market bp over a week in t3d Luling up everything and monitoring progress. Plz advise a fix. Thanks DE. Keep killing it out there