Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ashs Bladestorm Devstream 60 (Thank You Scott)

xLordKogax

I do greatly enjoy these ideas. QoL touch ups are definitely needed for ash. Especially his teleport. Bladestorm still needs some engagement so it isn't press 4 and sit back, but they are some good ideas. Definitely one of the best ash threads I have seen in recent memory

I do greatly enjoy these ideas. QoL touch ups are definitely needed for ash. Especially his teleport. Bladestorm still needs some engagement so it isn't press 4 and sit back, but they are some good ideas. Definitely one of the best ash threads I have seen in recent memory

Thank You.

I am passionate about Ash as You are about Nekros. The Warframes we play and are passionate about define us.

Having our concepts atleast a slight bit implemented would be an Honor to us both Im sure of it.

I really hope DE notices this thread as there are some great concepts & ideas here.

Thanks for Your encouragement all of You, even though I may not organize my thread correctly and its somewhat a mess but the Facts are there if You guys were able to enjoy it i suppose You guys can imagine this in game.

Thats what I do for all My concepts and others aswell, I imagine how it would work and function in game.

Im glad there are few who appreciate my hard research and vivid imagination. Some ideas may need tuning and maybe not all should be implemented but the choke clouds i believe should have been existant since Day 1

I am trying to keep hope alive for Ash, but I some what lose motivation in sharing my concepts since i dont get enough love

R.I.P. too a potentially good thread

Noone cares about Ash but a chosen few I guess  [=_=]  <<<Locust Sad Face

Unfortunaly.....people dont care that much about ash, mine thread is also kinda dead, just generating some views but nothing more...

Some day will the day be there when DE asks about how ash and then we are there ^^

Your ideas are solid. It's just that unless someone from DE responds there's nothing we can do.

lol Do they ever? I see them comment on other threads and when Ash comes up the look away or scroll down fast xD

Eventually he will be reworked but idk if it will be nowhere near my concept. Idc about the shotouts from DE (ok Maybe a little)

I just want to play a fun effective and Team oriented Ash. After all im not getting a penny from these concepts I do it outta Love DE should see that

They do check forums regularly. But I think Ash rework is not in their priority list at the moment.

A little love from the DEs in the forms of there opinion (Good/Bad) would show some appreciation to the research, time, and energy wasted into this.

After all i am not getting paid or Hired by DE i just do it cuz I love this Frame

I feel like im one of the Biggest Ash fans (One of them)

Idc I love being an Ash Fanboy those insults are just Compliments to Me cuz I play him well and hold it down for us Ash players

12021970_979210732125474_2078748546_n.jp

Look what I found on Google! This is My screen shot how the heck did it get on Google images? Im kinda honored :3

#AshMasterRace

I swear bruh, as a player who has chosen Ash as his main since i started playing and when Ash P came out immediately went after him, I gotta say, after i completely read your thread, saw the examples of what you precisely meant...the look on my face just went from serious to a massive grin.

Best example of my reaction would be:

iY2iwox.gif

Your ideas, imo are flawless! Not giving him new abilities but instead giving his current abilities a better effect and making them actually useful to the team by giving some CC is imo a great idea of making Ash so much better to play as.

Only thing i would add would be basically what Zounderth mentioned: Making it so that Ash can teleport to walls and auto wall latch.

I really do hope Ash gets the love he deserves and that your ideas will be used. Not only will that make Ash a better frame, but it will also make him stay true to the name "Ash".

All hail Ash

#AshMasterRace

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

I swear bruh, as a player who has chosen Ash as his main since i started playing and when Ash P came out immediately went after him, I gotta say, after i completely read your thread, saw the examples of what you precisely meant...the look on my face just went from serious to a massive grin.

Best example of my reaction would be:

iY2iwox.gif

Your ideas, imo are flawless! Not giving him new abilities but instead giving his current abilities a better effect and making them actually useful to the team by giving some CC is imo a great idea of making Ash so much better to play as.

Only thing i would add would be basically what Zounderth mentioned: Making it so that Ash can teleport to walls and auto wall latch.

I really do hope Ash gets the love he deserves and that your ideas will be used. Not only will that make Ash a better frame, but it will also make him stay true to the name "Ash".

All hail Ash

#AshMasterRace

Brought this completely out of the Shadows xD

Thank You Seriously. I am glad you like this outdated thread, btw have you realized that Bladestorm is affected by Fury and not soo sure if Berserker affects it but Finisher animations now are affected by your melee weapons attack speed mods I think this might be a step in the right direction.

I always pictured a Fast paced Bladestorm with Flashy kills and Gore, enemies splitting in half etc.  

I don't no why we cannot use hes smoke screen like they showed on E3 trailer , we should be able to cast it when we are in the air 

GO TO >>>   2:42 

OMG Dude why cant Bladestorms animation actually look like this? This is what made me wanna play Warframe and I fell in love with this Game ever Since! My 1st Year anniversary is coming up October <3

OMG Dude why cant Bladestorms animation actually look like this? This is what made me wanna play Warframe and I fell in love with this Game ever Since! My 1st Year anniversary is coming up October <3

Thats what im talking about = D . I would love if we hes smoke screen not beeing affected by duration , but yes power efficiency , allowing to implement ASH and LOKI StEaLTh 2.0 , but peoples will say Wooo no is too op -.-' , then i wiil answer OP ??? Have you ever taked a look on your Exalted Blade ? ...

Brought this completely out of the Shadows xD

Thank You Seriously. I am glad you like this outdated thread, btw have you realized that Bladestorm is affected by Fury and not soo sure if Berserker affects it but Finisher animations now are affected by your melee weapons attack speed mods I think this might be a step in the right direction.

I always pictured a Fast paced Bladestorm with Flashy kills and Gore, enemies splitting in half etc.  

Exactly but sadly were just gonna have to wait for his rework to actually be on the radar. Cause Ash is getting way too much sh*t from most players, basically saying that it doesn't matter what Ash can do currently cause there is always a frame that can do it better than he can, to which i at times just gets under my skin. But eh....Honestly right now i use energy syphon  as aura on Ash instead of Berserker, mostly for seeking shuriken.

But  some augment mods for Ash make no sense. Cause logically...why would a skill like "smoke screen" just make me invisible instead of team members that are close in general? A smoke screen isn't an invisibility but a screen of smoke. So why can he only do that once he puts smoke shadow...it just boggles the mind.

Edited by Shad0wWatcher

Exactly but sadly were just gonna have to wait for his rework to actually be on the radar. Cause Ash is getting way too much sh*t from most players, basically saying that it doesn't matter what Ash can do currently cause there is always a frame that can do it better than he can, to which i at times just gets under my skin. But eh....Honestly right now i use energy syphon  as aura on Ash instead of Berserker, mostly for seeking shuriken.

But  some augment mods for Ash make no sense. Cause logically...why would a skill like "smoke screen" just make me invisible instead of team members that are close in general? A smoke screen isn't an invisibility but a screen of smoke. So why can he only do that once he puts smoke shadow...it just boggles the mind.

I agree seeking shuriken is ok but could be better, smoke shadow is over shadowed because i=of its small range cast speed and lack of cloud AoE for allies to enter it but i will explain why smoke sadow is a Potentially Great augment, Rising storm im disappointed in cuz combo multipliers is an excuse for this ability to scale in to late game but honestly you need to build duration when that doesnt benefit Bladestorm at all.

Smoke Shadow actually allows your allies to enter Nullifier bubbles like Trickery, although the caster gets dispelled when entering Your allies dont and this makes it a potentially great augment. More range and a chance to enter makes this ability excellent

I agree seeking shuriken is ok but could be better, smoke shadow is over shadowed because i=of its small range cast speed and lack of cloud AoE for allies to enter it but i will explain why smoke sadow is a Potentially Great augment, Rising storm im disappointed in cuz combo multipliers is an excuse for this ability to scale in to late game but honestly you need to build duration when that doesnt benefit Bladestorm at all.

Smoke Shadow actually allows your allies to enter Nullifier bubbles like Trickery, although the caster gets dispelled when entering Your allies dont and this makes it a potentially great augment. More range and a chance to enter makes this ability excellent

Oh no mate you misunderstand, i agree that smoke shadow is a great augment, i just mean that, according to logic...a smoke bomb would make other people who enter it....should also become "invisible". Why an augment only allows that to be a thing boggles my mind. But...i digress...it's a game and logic rarely has a place in the warframe universe lol.

Have you guys seen the new warframe wukong's ability where he can become a cloud and move around freely? It was shown in the latest devstream and the first thought the came into my mind was ash needs something like that. They devs also said that they have plans to make ash's 4th ability more "interactive".

Yeah wukong has an infinite stealth that drains energy when he moves kind of like what i was telling you i wanted for ash except wukong can fly lol.

If they made it like that and added your aoe choke cloud idea or a blind when he reappears instead of when you first activate the ability i would love it. Then duration ash could be CC, and efficiency and power could be damage but both would be able to stealth effectively.

Edited by crackbeard

Have you guys seen the new warframe wukong's ability where he can become a cloud and move around freely? It was shown in the latest devstream and the first thought the came into my mind was ash needs something like that. They devs also said that they have plans to make ash's 4th ability more "interactive".

Yeah wukong has an infinite stealth that drains energy when he moves kind of like what i was telling you i wanted for ash except wukong can fly lol.

If they made it like that and added your aoe choke cloud idea or a blind when he reappears instead of when you first activate the ability i would love it. Then duration ash could be CC, and efficiency and power could be damage but both would be able to stealth effectively.

This is what I had in mind aswell for Teleports free-aim and my buddy DragonBlack made a thread with his Smoke Dash which is exactly the same.

DE are thieves, THEY COME TO SCAVENGE AND DESECRATE THE THREADS! xD

No seriously I guarantee you they gather Inspiration from our threads now and dont even msg us saying "thank you for Your ideas we will now obsereve the concept and rework it for balancing"  That would give a sense of success to there dearly beloved fans.

Oh well, Wukong looks sick tho and he is also in League of Legends.

Ash they should look at Zed from League of Legends which they are very similar in abilities, Zeds ulti kills 1 enemy and Ashs kills 18 tho but Zeds ulti animation looks better and Zeds in a MOBA xD

Maybe they should gather inspiration from here...

That Project Zed skin tho <3 check out Zeds Ulti 34 seconds. His whole kit is worth watching aswell im sure Ash can be inspired by this

Honestly, I was used to like Ash at first, but then i realized is a frame fun to use but not to have in your team.

My complaint being Bladestorm, it's one of those "party-pooper" abilities that you just press a button and watch it go without little to no effort leaving to other players literally nothing to do than just watch Ash going and destroying everything in the room on it's own.

If there would be a way to actually give it some more "skill" base, than just pressing 4 that would be great... a friend of mine once was talking about some kind of "pre-activation" status in which you lock-on the enemies to hit before it activates, but that's just an example

What i mean is: Bladestorm does too much for too little effort, i know there are other frames like that but since this topic is about Ash i talk about Ash, if there would be a way to make Bladestorm actually more skill based than just pressing 4, i (and i belive a lot of other people) would see him in a different light, but until then, at least in my opinion, will be one frame i prefer to don't have in my team for the simple fact that most of it's players abuse of this everytime sucking the fun out of every match is in.

Honestly, I was used to like Ash at first, but then i realized is a frame fun to use but not to have in your team.

My complaint being Bladestorm, it's one of those "party-pooper" abilities that you just press a button and watch it go without little to no effort leaving to other players literally nothing to do than just watch Ash going and destroying everything in the room on it's own.

If there would be a way to actually give it some more "skill" base, than just pressing 4 that would be great... a friend of mine once was talking about some kind of "pre-activation" status in which you lock-on the enemies to hit before it activates, but that's just an example

What i mean is: Bladestorm does too much for too little effort, i know there are other frames like that but since this topic is about Ash i talk about Ash, if there would be a way to make Bladestorm actually more skill based than just pressing 4, i (and i belive a lot of other people) would see him in a different light, but until then, at least in my opinion, will be one frame i prefer to don't have in my team for the simple fact that most of it's players abuse of this everytime sucking the fun out of every match is in.

In the recent devstream (60) they did say they would add a new mechanic to it, to add interaction like Atlas' slidepunch, you do something....to much info to compress here but thats gonnaa prlly happen in 17.7 or some later hotfix after 17.5

would be amazing if it were 17.5 but no dates were announced. Ash is getting love

full rework? idk but hey fury mod now affects bladestorm, much faster.

Edited by LAWD

In the recent devstream (60) they did say they would add a new mechanic to it, to add interaction like Atlas' slidepunch, you do something....to much info to compress here but thats gonnaa prlly happen in 17.7 or some later hotfix after 17.5

would be amazing if it were 17.5 but no dates were announced. Ash is getting love

full rework? idk but hey fury mod now affects bladestorm, much faster.

like atlas...ye that just mean its easier to aim, isnt it?

the fury thing, well im getting cancer seeing this, its just too fast, its a nice dps boost but BS needs an animation rework(camera rework)