Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Some Multishtot Proposal Math

Carl_Bar

-snip-

nowhere in that post did i say that they should be split apart.

you interjected that assumption.

and without Players being so obnoxiously Overpowered, the Raid could potentially actually be a challenging Mission, challenging the Player to use all of the tools they've learned, rather than just 100% uptime of turning Enemies off.

nowhere in that post did i say that they should be split apart.

you interjected that assumption.

Perhaps you shouldn't lay out your suggestion sequentially then? Because stuff like this:

it's kind've the point that you'll lose a bunch of Damage without Multishot. it's a step forwards, we'd be closer to being able to have a game that provides some challenge at all once you're an established Player.

then we can divide the Armor formula down a ways, and then we can have interesting Enemies, while still having a fast paced game. sounds good to me.

Rather implies it to anyone who's a native English speaker. And let's be clear here. DE said "nerf multishot, rebalance some weapons." They didn't say anything about tackling enemy scaling with that.

and without Players being so obnoxiously Overpowered, the Raid could potentially actually be a challenging Mission, challenging the Player to use all of the tools they've learned, rather than just 100% uptime of turning Enemies off.

I just explained what purpose the high DPS serves in raids. Nerfing player CC is a wholly separate topic that's wholly unrelated to meganerfing multishot.

Edited by Cpl_Facehugger

Your welcome. If anyone wants to get an advance feel on what it's going to be like on most weapons, replace your current rifle multi-shot with a maxed vile acelleration. Due to the damage nerf of the mod it's slightly greater in ner%&^e, but not by very much

Edited by Carl_Bar