Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi Shot Changes

DoritosandDewGG

You are forgeting about people who dont have most reliable internet connection like me, I am fine with doing with team normal non-endless missions but endless missions are completly different matter, the longer I stay on them the bigger chance me or my whole team gets disconnected because of that I prefer doing endless missions(survival) solo, and since I can take only ONE corrosive projection, game is getting pretty hard after 30 min and after 35 minutes VERY hard even though I am using best weapon with best possible build, I am going through ammo VERY quickly, which leads to me using many ammo restores. 

This change will make it probably impossible for me to reach 40 min, also this change wont increase our possibiltiies but oposite decrease them since, full team with corrosive projection will become mandatory.

Don't bother. He is hard set that 20 waves or 20 minutes is the best DE is obliged to let you roll through.

There you get your 1 shot at rotation C. That's it.

Heck the only reason why player go 20 waves / 20 mins is because the good stuff are in C rotation.

Back in the day everything used to be ABC so you get the best stuff at 15 mins or 15 waves.

So when you dig 60 waves you actually had 4 chances to a good item. Not 3 like now.

Then DE changed it to AABC with intention to drag out the grind. 

These changes will make it even harder.

Edited by fatpig84

You are forgeting about people who dont have most reliable internet connection like me, I am fine with doing with team normal non-endless missions but endless missions are completly different matter, the longer I stay on them the bigger chance me or my whole team gets disconnected because of that I prefer doing endless missions(survival) solo, and since I can take only ONE corrosive projection, game is getting pretty hard after 30 min and after 35 minutes VERY hard even though I am using best weapon with best possible build, I am going through ammo VERY quickly, which leads to me using many ammo restores. 

This change will make it probably impossible for me to reach 40 min, also this change wont increase our possibiltiies but oposite decrease them since, full team with corrosive projection will become mandatory.

And again - it's up to YOU to go that far.  DE doesn't have to concern themselves with how far you go beyond where they feel compelled to let you go.  Hey, the next poster after you was right.  That still doesn't change the reality.  While I personally don't care how far you do go, it really is immature to complain like you're entitled to go as far as you think you should be able to go.  20 minutes.  That's the standard they set per their own mechanics.  Endless scaling sets the standard of eventually being overwhelmed, and this can happen at any time within the tools provided to us and however they're adjusted in time.  They want us to win, but not overly so.  If you're overwhelmed too soon all of a sudden going further, too bad.

Edited by Littleman88

And again - it's up to YOU to go that far.  DE doesn't have to concern themselves with how far you go beyond where they feel compelled to let you go.  Hey, the next poster after you was right.  That still doesn't change the reality.  While I personally don't care how far you do go, it really is immature to complain like you're entitled to go as far as you think you should be able to go.  20 minutes.  That's the standard they set per their own mechanics.  Endless scaling sets the standard of eventually being overwhelmed, and this can happen at any time within the tools provided to us and however they're adjusted in time.  They want us to win, but not overly so.  If you're overwhelmed too soon all of a sudden going further, too bad.

I wouldnt want to go that far if there was reliable way to farm for endless mission keys, if you spend few hours trying to get the key you need then of course you want to get most out of it, especially since rewards are rng based. so first rng for key we want then rng to get reward we want, which most of time has around 5% of droping which means you have to do over 20 runs to have around 1/2 chance to get part you want(of course you first have to have to farm for the keys that have 1/12 chance of droping...)

Edited by Culaio

You do realize there's tons of slow fire rate weapons that are as good or better than Soma Prime and Boltor prime?

Opticor, Torid, Paris Prime, Dread, Rakta Cernos, Penta, Ogris, Tonkor, Rakta Ballistica, Hek, Tigris, Drakgoon, Latron Prime/Wraith, Vectis. I'm sure I'm even missing some. There's already variety, this will just make less.

Meh,Tonkor aside,the rest are not that popular

i'm all for sweeping changes that improve the game but they are harder to make properly as the game grows.

if this change isn't properly done with rebalancing of all the weapons all it will do is increase the grind even more by making you last a shorter time in endless missions and having to repolarize your guns. it will also decrease build variety because ammo mutation and the like will now also be mandatory.

despite DE's claims, lately they have steadily and slowly increased grinding in this game while rewarding us less for our time invested. to me this just seems like yet another step in that direction and i'm steadily and slowly losing my interest. this is a loot game with fast gameplay that makes you feel powerful. too much grind and "balance" will make many players lose interest and the game less fun to play.

i honestly can see no good coming out of this and i think there are other ways to improve the game like maybe removing +power mods like serration and having the effect built in ranking up and rebalancing weapons for example. or maybe reworking enemy scaling so it's based on your gear more.

Don't bother. He is hard set that 20 waves or 20 minutes is the best DE is obliged to let you roll through.

There you get your 1 shot at rotation C. That's it.

Heck the only reason why player go 20 waves / 20 mins is because the good stuff are in C rotation.

Back in the day everything used to be ABC so you get the best stuff at 15 mins or 15 waves.

So when you dig 60 waves you actually had 4 chances to a good item. Not 3 like now.

Then DE changed it to AABC with intention to drag out the grind. 

These changes will make it even harder.

Yeah, that really sucks too. People better stock up on those ammo restores, and only use Frost for everything.