Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Upcoming New Skins

Deidaku

What kind of contests? Not sure that I ever heard of any.

A year or 2 ago  DE held several contests to add some stuff into the game

Those that I can recall are

> weapons contest : we got  silva & aegis , the Kronus , and the mios sword (that's not here yet)

> enemies contest  : we got the manics , the bursa moa and the juggernaut

> weapons skins contest : tennogen weapon skins

And those are the major ones I can remember

So Having one for warframes skins doesn't seem like a bad idea. Considering those they have shown are from a guy who was a fan concpet artist

Shouldn't  DE make a contest for future skins? I mean they did do the same for weapons skins and enemies.

If you had followed the Devstreams, you'd know that, instead of doing a contest, they have contacted single fan artists (people who have already produced significant Warframe-related fanart and showcased an insight in the lore) and asked them to do the skins.

Not a contest, but still fan-made.

If you had followed the Devstreams, you'd know that, instead of doing a contest, they have contacted single fan artists (people who have already produced significant Warframe-related fanart and showcased an insight in the lore) and asked them to do the skins.

Not a contest, but still fan-made.

I am actually more happy with this. Contests always seemed to be "first page posts win". I mean of course, that is not the case- but if you are not on the first page of the contest you are missing out on a lot of upvotes.

Also: Upvotes are only binary. You like something or you don't. But what if i REALLY like something? What if the artwork and idea is a 10/10 but the other idea i had before was kinda cool but not as cool as the concept i am looking at right now?

I can only give a "like" and nothing more- sure i could comment but that would further inflate the thread without much of a reason.