Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De Scriptwriters: Regor The Eccentric Sociopath > Snarky, Pop-Culture Regor

(PSN)Silverback73

Tyl Regor from the event was a breakthrough performance for all involved; the forum love for the Voiceninja is almost unanimous in praise.

From danglers to jellies, you could tell that with this one performance, he was creepy and insane and sideways beyond rational comprehension, and yet Tenno see the sheer charismatic brilliance, genius and potential and would defect en masse to serve him if a "Tyl Regor" faction became available.

"Echoes Tyl" was a beautifully orchestrated boss battle, but his snarky, pop-culturish dialogue seemed to jump the sharkwing a bit and lessened the power and potential of the character for me (hammer time???).

This is my humble request: elaborate on that brief but brilliant vision of Regor gifted to us in the Event. So many want to follow him!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

"Echoes Tyl" was a beautifully orchestrated boss battle, but his snarky, pop-culturish dialogue seemed to jump the sharkwing a bit and lessened the power and potential of the character for me (hammer time???).

This is my humble request: elaborate on that brief but brilliant vision of Regor gifted to us in the Event. So many want to follow him!

That event solidified Tyl Regeor as my favorite character in Warframe. However, it seems that the script writers wanted to focus on his anger at you for killing his child--*cough* sorry *cough* *cough*-- tubemen. Maybe, if they added a bit more exposition to it, they could get away with it. But, for now, we simply have to be disappointed with his suddenly lack-luster insults and dialogue.

Edited by (XB1)JasonsNightmare