Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Minor Bugs I Came Across When Update 17.1.4 Came Out For Xbox One

(XBOX)YoAlaskaDude

I came across a few bugs while I was playing the new update:

• The game kept saying my secondary weapon (Vaykor Marelok) has reached level 30 even though it's been 30 for a while. The bug happens on Uranus when I use my Vaykor Marelok after I submerge in and out of the water. (Not sure if it affects other secondaries.)

• The Steel Meridian room on the mini map doesn't appear when I visit the relay. (Nothing important but it's been around since U16 so I thought I might throw that out there.)

• The mini game Wyrmius get very blurry after you pass the second wave of enemies and drone enemies in Wyrmius are glitched and stuck in place.

That's all the bugs I found so far and great update. Looking forward to seeing more greatness from you DE.   (^_^)

I came across a few bugs while I was playing the new update:

• The game kept saying my secondary weapon (Vaykor Marelok) has reached level 30 even though it's been 30 for a while. The bug happens on Uranus when I use my Vaykor Marelok after I submerge in and out of the water. (Not sure if it affects other secondaries.)

• The Steel Meridian room on the mini map doesn't appear when I visit the relay. (Nothing important but it's been around since U16 so I thought I might throw that out there.)

• The mini game Wyrmius get very blurry after you pass the second wave of enemies and drone enemies in Wyrmius are glitched and stuck in place.

That's all the bugs I found so far and great update. Looking forward to seeing more greatness from you DE.   (^_^)

Thanks for noting these bugs!

1) Receiving notifications that your weapon has been ranked up after ascending out of water will be fixed in the next major console update.

2) The Steel Meridian Relay room not appearing on the map has been logged for a fix!

3) The permanent motion blur effect that occurs after the second room in Wyrmius will be fixed in the next major console update. (Was fixed in 17.3.0 for PC)

I logged into the new update to find my Kubrow smaller than the size it was keep in mind I'm on my ship not in missions and looking at older screen shots of my dog he was the largest size i could get if I'm not correct. Who do I message to have my Kubrow set back to the size it was. I have screen shots as well a little noob don't know how to post them on here.