The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Archwing Bug On Uranus

(XBOX)TG Bootneck

Was doing the Alert on Prosperous (Uranus) for the pendragon Excalibur helmet blueprint. Had to exterminate 184 enemies.

We spawned in water without the Archwing, we had to proceed to trying to obstacle course out of the water, which had no sound effects. When we were out of the water, eventually and killed 134 enemies one of which glitched behind a locked door, and luckily the bow was able to penetrate the door, we were then navigated back into another water area, which again had no Archwing and no sound effects, to the extraction point, where we were unable to extract. No more enemies spawned.

This is not the first time since the update came out that we have been unable to use an Archwing underwater, or not able to extract, also with enemies that won't spawn or glitch under floors or being behind locked doors.

Yep. This has happened to me twice on Uranus since the update. The first time there was at least a red dot on the map indicating the last enemy. He was glitched out under water. I had all enemies eliminated but extraction didn't pop. Today when going for that excalibur helmet, I killed about 75% of the enemies and no more spawned. Lotus kept saying they were on the way but they never spawned. No red dots on the map. Had to abort and I gave up on the blueprint.

Just like on PC when you go to Uranus and start up a mission with Submersible I spawn without my Archwing and I have to parkour my way through the horrible (Nothing is wrong I just don't like it) tileset. 

But what's worse is that sometimes the enemies don't spawn and it all it says is 'Head to Extraction' 

And when we get there the Lotus doesn't pop up and there isn't a countdown and they don't even point out the remaining enemies.

But what pissed me off is that when I got to extraction and I left, my friend (who I was playing with) who was still there successfully extracted when I immediately left. 

So my friend gets the stuff at the sacrifice of me leaving the game :/

I had problems with the Excalibur helmet alert on Uranus also. Arch wing never attached (unsure if it was supposed to, but I thought being underwater, it would have), enemies never finished spawning, 6 left wouldn't show, but extraction point showed. Didn't matter as I couldn't leave and gave up after after half an hour of searching to no avail.

In fact I've played over a dozen missions where I went underwater and the arch wing never came into play. Not sure if that's aa big or not, I just assumed underwater = arch wing.

Edited by (XB1)Altaire037

I played an alert the other day on Uranus with infected and when I jumped into the water area it seemed there wasn't any water, I basically had to run/ jump on the sea bed/coral in order to get through that mission.

Not sure if it was intended as there still seemed to be water to jump into when looking from the non submersible areas.