Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Lethal Torrent To Punch Through Instead Of Multishot ?

Ada_Wong_SG

For the upcoming multishot fix.

I might be better off with lethal torrent being functionally identical to shred 
which add fire rate and punch through instead of multishot

Since firing a weapon faster with multishot only serves to expend ammunition much faster 
if those multishot is going to drain added ammo.

and since it is only a 60% multishot which make it unpredictable to ration the ammo
expecially on a lex prime which you might just prematurely expend the last round before you could take down another enemy

There's no nightmare mods that are the same. Each and every one of them have a different combination of stats.

I personally can't wait to get rid of my mandatory multishot mods, get more room for utility. If I ever do need fire-rate for pistols, I'll use Gunslinger or Anemic Agility.

lol ikr? everyone is coming up with some solution to an "assumed" disaster that they have no idea whether or not will happen.

Depending on how it is actually implemented, it could very well be a disaster. The way it sounds, as of now, high damage per shot, good ammo economy weapons would be even more top tier than before, while automatics would all be junk. Some low and mid tier weapons could be even weaker than they already are.

We will have to wait and see, but there is certainly more cause for concern than you care to admit.

Edited by JuanDeages

Have to see the changes first before making a suggestion to it. Also, it's called "Torrent" for a reason, and not Lethal Penetration or something along the line.

I think its called Torrent because of the speed though, so would not change its name even if it changed multishot for punch through.