The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Console Get's The Short End Of The Bargain.

(PSN)hungy2010

Thank you for replying to my Kunai/Nikana question.

This should explain most of your questions about Chinese exclusives. Basically they get it for 30 days then sometime arfter that when DE can make time and adjust etcetera. DE might do the usual of putting on PC as soon as possible (bugs and all). Then try to get Sony's and Mircosoft's approval to put it on their consoles.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495235-changyou-warframe-images-faq/

Excal prime isn't really all that great other than having cheesy gold bits. 

Yeah sure its exclusive but the reality is you aren't missing out on anything other than mastery fodder.

Sorry but Excal prime isn't coming back, DE stated that already.

Excal prime isn't really all that great other than having cheesy gold bits. 

Yeah sure its exclusive but the reality is you aren't missing out on anything other than mastery fodder.

Sorry but Excal prime isn't coming back, DE stated that already.

As i said we don't deserve Excal Prime but some new Excal exclusive with gold trim and where we can get a mastery in it also Excal Prime has two extra polarized slots and more armor than the original.

I am very surprised this topic got so far, when the answer is Excalibur Umbra, he will have the gold, just like the chinese, and most likely the stats, also like the chinese

the only difference will be ours will be "called" Excalibur Umbra, while China's is "called" Excalibur Umbra Prime

I am very surprised this topic got so far, when the answer is Excalibur Umbra, he will have the gold, just like the chinese, and most likely the stats, also like the chinese

the only difference will be ours will be "called" Excalibur Umbra, while China's is "called" Excalibur Umbra Prime

Umbra Excalibur will be a unique Excalibur? or just a skin? I thought they would just be adding a skin.

Going to be closing this down.

The founders program was implemented as a way to help fund early development of the game. Founders gifts, such as Excalibur Prime, Lato Prime and Skana Prime (as well as the founder badges and sigils) are exclusive and won't be making a return. Additionally, the Founders exclusive gear is non-transferable, meaning it did not carry over with PC to Console migrations.

Sorry to break the bad news, but Founders gear is exclusive to players who participated in the Founders program with their PC game account.