The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

All I see is my waifu being the most caring individual and decides to feed Suu. 

Meanwhile, Miia just holds it out there like a solid statue.

Huh, you really aren't serious about Papi, are you? Not even serious enough to watch your waifu's series.

That's a two second gif looping, and you don't know the rest of the context.

Shame on you.

Huh, you really aren't serious about Papi, are you? Not even serious enough to watch your waifu's series.

That's a two second gif looping, and you don't know the rest of the context.

Shame on you.

ARKANE DARED TO QUESTION PAPI'S VIDEO GAMING PROWESS.

I BET YOU HE JUST TAKES THE GIFS FROM TUMBLR.

ARKANE DARED TO QUESTION PAPI'S VIDEO GAMING PROWESS.

I BET YOU HE JUST TAKES THE GIFS FROM TUMBLR.

Just because she plays games, doesn't mean she's good at them.

A gif is a gif. They are all originally from the series, it doesn't matter who converts/uploads them where. At least some people here have watched the series though.

Summarizing the context; Centorea has made dinner. Suu likes it, no-one else does. Papi and Mia feed their portions to her to avoid the torture, but Mia lets Papi go first. The gif shows one bowl of pure Papi selfishness, looped.

Edited by Kthal

A gif is a gif. They are all originally from the series, it doesn't matter who converts/uploads them where. At least some people here have watched the series though.

Summarizing the context; Centorea has made dinner. Suu likes it, no-one else does. Papi and Mia feed their portions to her to avoid the torture, but Mia lets Papi go first. The gif shows one bowl of pure Papi selfishness, looped.

You're taking this way too seriously man. 

I'm really not, but I'm sorry that what I said hurt you so badly.

k.

First off, it didn't hurt me. 

Secondly, yeah you did. If you didn't, then you wouldn't have picked apart the fact that I had made up the context. 

This right here?

This is the text from someone who took this "waifu war" way too seriously. It seems more like you got hurt from what I said, because you acted like I had committed a logical fallacy in a serious debate. 

Look at Arkane: 

How did you know?!

tumblr_ntlludDKgq1s1rzw4o1_500.gif

Did he act like you? No, he instead humored me. 

I know fully that this isn't the context, I used that gif as a means to make up a stupid joke. 

k.

First off, it didn't hurt me. 

Secondly, yeah you did. If you didn't, then you wouldn't have picked apart the fact that I had made up the context. 

This right here?

This is the text from someone who took this "waifu war" way too seriously. It seems more like you got hurt from what I said, because you acted like I had committed a logical fallacy in a serious debate. 

Look at Arkane: 

Did he act like you? No, he instead humored me. 

I know fully that this isn't the context, I used that gif as a means to make up a stupid joke. 

It could be that his dramatic over-response WAS the joke, you know...

It could be that his dramatic over-response WAS the joke, you know...

If it was then it was a poorly made joke, because I cannot see any humor in what he wrote.

The biggest misconception here is that I am invested in this thread. Quite the opposite is true; I am exceptionally bored, half way through a 3000 word report on university related stuff... I need any distraction, and this thread cropped up at just the right time. Sarcasm doesn't translate well...

That said, I am genuinely confused about the Papi preference... Feathers smell really bad. The bigger the bird, the nastier the smell.

Oh, and the gifs. They are all being stowed in the deepest, darkest partition of my hard disk, and are going to ruin someone's day sometime in the future.

Edited by Kthal