The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Ok I don´t know, forums still a bit wonky for me.

tumblr_nu40l3xY8F1twrse4o1_540.gif

The trick with wiki image links is to remove the revision notes from the end:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dailylifewithamonstergirl/images/c/ca/12288498_10981.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140408004341

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dailylifewithamonstergirl/images/c/ca/12288498_10981.jpg

Then just embed in the normal %7Boption%7D.

Oh ok, thx for tip!

tumblr_nsz8juYNuH1twrse4o1_500.gif

Edited by Arcane_Intelligence

As far as I know, uncensored version exists...

EDIT: And manga is uncensored. Yeah, I checked.

Well the show seems to do okay with situational censoring like using angles and item placement. But if you read the manga you know where it's going... They can't really censor the theme unless they discontinue the anime. I watched it for the awkward humor, now it's getting less funny and more plain sexual.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Well the show seems to do okay with situational censoring like using angles and item placement. But if you read the manga you know where it's going... They can't really censor the theme unless they discontinue the anime. I watched it for the awkward humor, now it's getting less funny and more plain sexual.

And what's the problem with that?

I don´t know, I think it could work, but we don´t know will they continue the anime.

But I do get your point *imagining various scenes from manga*