The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

You got something brewing up in your mind as well?

I have. But I couldn't get myself to write a complete story so I just post a fraction of it in the outrageous lie thread when the person above me is one of the characters in the story

What kind of story it would be?

My story (in it´s current state in my mind) would be some kind of dark fantasy story.

It was about seven people from Off-Topic who were basically gods and ruled over the world. But then suddenly DE attacked and they had to flee into another dimension to rebuild it. But then DE followed them and they have to race against DE for the control of the new world

So...

They will run away from DE forever?

No, Erebus dies before switching dimensions while sacrificing himself, Noamuth dies in the first mayor battle, after that the rest are imprisoned, after breaking out later Overlord travels the earth and the solar system to find a way to bring noa back and is accompanied by me who was once the chronicler of their empire. She finds no way and returns to take her vengeance on DE. They succeed but the heads of DE kill themselves before McGeek can get to them. She helps me create a place to conserve all knowledge of past and future. Now falling further down in depression she switches her immortality with me  and commits suicide to be together with Noa again. After that Trail, Metheria, Pharen and Morec0 split the world in 4 kingdoms and rule over theirs respective kingdoms. Later Trail dies because the inhabitants of his land were cursed and the only way to lift the curse is to end his life.

No, Erebus dies before switching dimensions while sacrificing himself, Noamuth dies in the first mayor battle, after that the rest are imprisoned, after breaking out later Overlord travels the earth and the solar system to find a way to bring noa back and is accompanied by me who was once the chronicler of their empire. She finds no way and returns to take her vengeance on DE. They succeed but the heads of DE kill themselves before McGeek can get to them. She helps me create a place to conserve all knowledge of past and future. Now falling further down in depression she switches her immortality with me  and commits suicide to be together with Noa again. After that Trail, Metheria, Pharen and Morec0 split the world in 4 kingdoms and rule over theirs respective kingdoms. Later Trail dies because the inhabitants of his land were cursed and the only way to lift the curse is to end his life.

So...

Nearly everyone dies in the end?

So...

Nearly everyone dies in the end?

Most, yes. I remain in the hidden realm that is the library to keep the knowledge. Metheria goes crazy and tries to take over the kingdom that was once Trails and after he succeeds he prepares to attack Pharen and Morec0 but is then poisoned by Velour because she noticed Metheria was corrupted by his power, she then commits suicide using the same poison. Morec0 and Pharen unify the world into one kingdom. After about a thousand years they grow tired of life, give their immortality to their most trusted men and then spend the rest of their short lives travelling the world. Ultimately they all meet in the afterlife.

not gonna scroll through umm, 300 pages?

if she was bi or gay, then alicia would be the perfect wife.

tumblr_mt35e5CIyg1s04h9vo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m732zm9Swq1qab97bo1_1280.gif

aside from her way around a gun, valkiria powers wich cause her to rapidly heal, deflect tank shells, and otherwise decimate entire battalions, she likes being a baker.

Edited by BloodKitten

Woo, I get to rule over a kingdom.  *5 minutes later* Woo I got someone to rule over the kingdom for me because I'm too lazy to do it.

Most, yes. I remain in the hidden realm that is the library to keep the knowledge. Metheria goes crazy and tries to take over the kingdom that was once Trails and after he succeeds he prepares to attack Pharen and Morec0 but is then poisoned by Velour because she noticed Metheria was corrupted by his power, she then commits suicide using the same poison. Morec0 and Pharen unify the world into one kingdom. After about a thousand years they grow tired of life, give their immortality to their most trusted men and then spend the rest of their short lives travelling the world. Ultimately they all meet in the afterlife.

55958553.jpg