The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Worst.Celebration.Pic.Ever. 

But i don't have time for better. So here's just a cute highlight.

Next milestone: 10 000 views.

EXfGnCm.png

I wanted to say something funny but I love this too much to come up with anything. Nyx understands how I feel! ;~;

I best hurry up with a mockup of that Super Totally-Not-A-Joke Warframe Anime High School thing for your 10k views, though I have a feeling you might get to 20k views first lol

It's in the making, been having some school troubles lately which has taken up a rather large chunk of my time. But rest assured, I'm doing it!

We should start a Petition to add Asimina to Warframe...

http://strawpoll.me/5976904

(Its not a Petition)

Oh no,no. I don't want to do that.

If this concept has a chance of getting into the game, i want it to make it because DE actually likes it and thinks it fits in, not because of us pressuring them. Otherwise it can stays like this.

Though that poll-thing is rather interesting. It would be nice to know how many would in theory like this. Do you mind if i add the link to OP?

It's not really lore friendly.

And it wouldn't fit into all warframes due to covering the shoulders.

Yeah, it would have to be cut back, but lore-friendly? Yeah, guess I can see what you're getting at with it. Even with Asimina's background it's not exactly Corpus.

Oh no,no. I don't want to do that.

If this concept has a chance of getting into the game, i want it to make it because DE actually likes it and thinks it fits in, not because of us pressuring them. Otherwise it can stays like this.

Though that poll-thing is rather interesting. It would be nice to know how many would in theory like this. Do you mind if i add the link to OP?

Nope, Go ahead, I kinda did it for you since not everyone knows of Straw Poll. Ill make a new less forceful poll though.

EDIT: heres the less forcefull poll http://strawpoll.me/5984579

Edited by Demonfr34k