The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

@Morec0

Aahh, in Evangelion they are inside the creatures with a neural link actually.

I guess for me to accept the new lore among the old lore I have to think of it like the kids are being plugged in like in The Matrix, where if you kill the projection of the person inside the program, their body dies in the real world because "the body cannot function without the mind", except that they can escape through the phone line. In WF maybe there is a process to "escape" from the Warframe before it is destroyed/killed too, but sometimes that can't happen... I'd imagine that would be the case of Mag and Excal in the PS4 trailer with Alad, and in the extreme situations the lore behind most of the Warframes.

Also to elaborate a little on the Warframes themselves: I think they are a combination of crafted and grown materials, all artificially combined into something which is imbued with life. And that is not a small feat.

Ok I promise to stay on topic now lol

the thing about what the warframes are, the golem thinks "you are of like-flesh" this is proven by the fact that every warframe requires at least one organic component to build in the early days of the Old War, those materials were probably grown from scratch. but now, we have to farm them.

there are a few possibilities for the Rhino in the codex. 1) it was alive and independent but a Tenno took control as it neared the room. 2) the tenno was already in the rhino, but do to all the painful tests, it grew enraged and attacked the people, and then it reached the room and began to question its actions. 3) same thing as number 2 except the Tenno was trying to avoid damaging the room full of sleeping Tenno, including itself...

"What's this? A pretty little petal this deep in the sea?"

"Mind your tongue, dog."

"Ho, ho! This rose has thorns! But they wont save you from being plucked and crushed like the weed you are. A weed at the bottom of the sea. Sea weed. All wet and soggy and useless."

Edited by Morec0

"What's this? A pretty little petal this deep in the sea?"

"Mind your tongue, dog."

"Ho, ho! This rose has thorns! But they wont save you from being plucked and crushed like the weed you are. A weed at the bottom of the sea. Sea weed. All wet and soggy and useless."

OMG yes. That's perfect.

- " my, my, MY. Asimina, was it? Such a beautiful name for a beautiful flower. But i do wonder why you are called that. Were your parents blinded by thorns by any change? Or was irony in fashion back when you were born? What was it ...in Orokin era?"

-" it is Mistress to you. I won't expect you to understand that title, you would never gain anything of remotely similar rank, even if you dropped on your make-shift knees and begged. Begged like the dog you are."

Now we just need her other conversations with say....Nef Anyo, Alad V, Kela De Theyme or even Vor! Oh! maybe even the Lich Krell or Vay Hek!

I've been thinking about the rest of the Grineer.

I'm not sure, but i would guess that it wouldn't be ... as threatening as you would first think. I mean she could get killed for the sole reason for being a Corpus, high-ranking at that, but since it's known that Grineers do work with Corpus when it's convenient, i suppose there could be a window of not-getting-killed.

Then there's the whole matriarchy - thing going on. I'm sure that if Mistress just tries hard enough, she could talk a Lancer away from executing her ... IDK.

With Grineer bosses, we're seen that they are not simply blindly killing people here n there willy-nilly. Most of them have a sense of morals and dignity. Not a lot, but it's there. 

Captain Vor would be kinda dangerous since he seems a bit unstable. But he's clearly dedicated to the Queens in a very affectionate level and his monologue suggest that he has a softer side ... somewhere. Captain and Mistress could find some neutral ground as a fellow wrinkly faces and family ( empire) oriented people.

Sergeant Sarkas Ruk would be most likely be the most welcoming one. He clearly has a sense of honor and seems to respect the Tenno for their strength. He and his kindergarden level of speech would be most ... gentle ... around Mistress.

EDIT: Aw hell, i'm not allowed to think about these ... i can't get the idea of Ruk having a child-like crush on her out of my head. Someone take these bosses away from me! I'm just ruining this!

Edited by evergreenmind

Here's my idea of a Vay Hek and Asimina conversation.

*Asimina sends a group of Tenno to establish communications with Vay Hek*

C. VH: "BROTHERS! THE CORPUS HAVE SENT THE INSECTS TO BE CRUSHED! ACCEPT THIS GIFT IN KIND!"

M. A: "I'm sorry, I can't quite hear you over the sound of youngling levels of speech among your soldiers. Oh, that was you? Pardon me then."

C. VH: "YOU SPEAK TO A COUNCILOR LIKE THIS!? I WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO OBLITERATE YOU, ALONG WITH THESE INSECTS THAT YOU HIRED, LIKE THE FOOLISH OBSTACLE THAT YOU ARE!"

M. A: "Apparently your "Queens" Have taught you neither Honor nor Respect. By now we all would've guessed that the Tenno have taught you at least some humility by now."

Edited by Trailgamer5

C. VH: "BROTHERS! THE CORPUS HAVE SENT THE INSECTS TO BE CRUSHED! ACCEPT THIS GIFT IN KIND!"

M. A: "I'm sorry, I can't quite hear you over the sound of youngling levels of speech among your soldiers. Oh, that was you? Pardon me then."

C. VH: "YOU SPEAK TO A COUNCILOR LIKE THIS!? I WILL BE THE FIRST IN LINE TO OBLITERATE YOU, ALONG WITH THESE INSECTS THAT YOU HIRED, LIKE THE FOOLISH OBSTACLE THAT YOU ARE!"

M. A: "Apparently your "Queens" Have taught you neither Honor nor Respect. By now we all would've guessed that the Tenno have taught you at least some humility by now."

YES.

- "Volume, my dear Councilor, volume. I can hear you just fine without the need to scream like an infant."

TBH, Asi is just jealous because Hek has hoarded all Coral blue no.5 semi gloss- lipstick in the solar system.

Edited by evergreenmind

YES.

- "Volume, my dear Councilor, volume. I can hear you just fine without the need to scream like an infant."

TBH, Asi is just jealous because Hek has hoarded all Coral blue no.5 semi gloss- lipstick in the solar system.

lol so true

Edited by Trailgamer5

What about her fellow Corpus? Alad V or Nef Anyo for example?

Apparently Morec0 ships Neffy and Mistress together so i'll let him decide about that.

Alad and Asimina don't get along. At all. He's pretty much the only person in their circles that is not fooled my her acts and plays, and instead sees the she-snake she (allegedly) is. Asimina in return doesn't need some cranky little man running around calling her names and throwing monkey wrenches into her plans.

Asimina calls Alad flower vase as sort of ironic nickname. A vase with beautiful images and ideas painted on, but eventually useless for someone who actually want's to enjoy what they represent.

Edited by evergreenmind

YES.

Hek: [laughs]ON THE CONTRARY, MISTRESS, IT'S CORAL BLUE NUMBER-

Edited by Stigma_Deathshatter

Apparently Morec0 ships Neffy and Mistress together so i'll let him decide about that.

Alad and Asimina don't get along. At all. He's pretty much the only person in their circles that is not fooled my her acts and plays, and instead sees the she-snake she (allegedly) is. Asimina in return doesn't need some cranky little man running around calling her names and throwing monkey wrenches into her plans.

Asimina calls Alad flower vase as sort of ironic nickname. A vase with beautiful images and ideas painted on, but eventually useless for someone who actually want's to enjoy what they represent.

Did I say that? I think I remember it... What was the context I said that in, again?

I think Asimina calling Alad "mushroom" might also be appropriate. Am I the only one that thought his meaty bits look kinda shroomy?

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Quick, someone do a Lotus or Teshin conversation with Mistress Asimina. The opportunity is to great to pass up.

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Quick, someone do a Lotus or Teshin conversation with Mistress Asimina. The opportunity is to great to pass up.

I think there has already been a discussion about how Mistress and Lotus would feel about each other. It might have been page 18 of this thread.

There's little to no change or reason for Teshin and Asimina to cross paths, so that might not be something that needs thinking.

Did I say that? I think I remember it... What was the context I said that in, again?

I think Asimina calling Alad "mushroom" might also be appropriate. Am I the only one that thought his meaty bits look kinda shroomy?

Mushroom is good as well! Too bad i can't use Finnish in this, i would love to call Alad "Tatti" in a regular basic.

It was that marker doodle i did a while back of Neffy and Asimina together.

But seriously, how would Nef feel about her? It's very hard for me to think what Asimina feels since i don't know his role: is he a board member, simple con artist, preacher?

Mushroom is good as well! Too bad i can't use Finnish in this, i would love to call Alad "Tatti" in a regular basic.

It was that marker doodle i did a while back of Neffy and Asimina together.

But seriously, how would Nef feel about her? It's very hard for me to think what Asimina feels since i don't know his role: is he a board member, simple con artist, preacher?

I like to, again, imagine a separation of culture between Profit and the Void - and with Asimina falling into, much like Bek, the Profiteer category rather than Void-Worshiper. So I'd imagine that Neffy might see her as a "lost lamb", as I imagine he would see all Profiteers (those that don't care for the Void's more-standard-religion views and approach Profit as a sort of Enlightenment deal). Depending on Asimina's views on the Void she could either find him utterly irritating and wasting his time or simply a little too pushy with his ideals.

I like to, again, imagine a separation of culture between Profit and the Void - and with Asimina falling into, much like Bek, the Profiteer category rather than Void-Worshiper. So I'd imagine that Neffy might see her as a "lost lamb", as I imagine he would see all Profiteers (those that don't care for the Void's more-standard-religion views and approach Profit as a sort of Enlightenment deal). Depending on Asimina's views on the Void she could either find him utterly irritating and wasting his time or simply a little too pushy with his ideals.

That's what i imagine as well, but i would need to know how important Anyo is in the Void worship-circles before i can tell how Asimina would view him. Like i mentioned, She doesn't actually care for the religious aspects, but tries to please that side as well, since many of the believers are rather important and wealthy.

If Neffy is someone very influential, then of course she'll act all polite and caring around him, but if he's just some loud-mouthed street preacher then she won't even try to hide her frustration with him.

N: The Void asks for offerings, to help in these uncertain times! surely your mighty family understands that and would be most glad to answer that call.

A: I appreciate your honeyed words, but neither me or my husband are interested in this type of charity. We will help in our own way by actually working hard towards stability, not by throwing credit literally into the Void and hoping for the best. 

N: But the Void always thanks it's Believers and returns all favors a hundred -

A: I'm sorry, did i stutter?

Edited by evergreenmind

Reasons i haven't done art numbers 1-100 :

6PtbVHQ.png

The idea is, that since Asimina is mostly deals cosmetics to Tenno, i figured that Liset accessories could also be something she stocked. Hence that, i'm making a model for a item: flower pot. Techy pot with a glass dome to seal it with different type of plants inside it, courtesy of your beloved Mistress.

I just ... forgot that my texture baking skills are -11 ... this 'gon be hard.

If i finish this, i might do a own thread to it. But should it be a fan art -thread or and fan concept- thread?

Edited by evergreenmind