The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think I've mentioned it before:

But I like to imagine that Clem has a thing for Asimina. A "my best-friend's mom"-type scenario. He saw her in passing like during one of Asi's weekly checkups on Darvo, and then the next day:

*knock at the door*

Frohd: "Now who could that be?"

*Goes to door and opens it*

*Clem is standing there*

Clem: "Clem."

Frohd: "... Uuuuuhhhh..."

Clem: Clem, Clem. *points to bouquet of flowers in his left hand*

Frohd: ".... Uh, Asi. I think it's for you?"

And now every Sunday he just shows up with flowers. Asi takes them, pats him on the head, and then shuts the door in his face.

Clem has never been happier. Clem is in love.

Frohd is not amused.

21 hours ago, Drakeardian said:

Question.

What would Asimina's opinion on Kela de Theym or Lich Krill? Especially since the Former's probably the future leader of the Nightwatch Grineer.

It's similar to her overall opinion on Grineer. They don't exist unless they come knocking on her garden door.

on Lich, she doesn't even bother mentioning him. It's just one more grumpy old man and she knows too many of those already. She figures his legacy is just a lot of hot air.

Kela is slightly more interesting. As Grineer women are naturally more higher on the ladder and powerful, she of course has some interest to see what Kela up to. Mistress somehow manages to get reports about her every once in a while. Nobody knows where they come from.

Little Bunny Clem Clem,

Hopping through the Galleon,

Scooping up the Space Ninjas,

To bop them on the head.

And the Good Lotus came down and she said

"Little Bunny Clem Clem,

I'll give you 3 more chances,

Don't bop those Space Ninjas on the head!"

Edited by Morec0

• 5 weeks later...

I like to appear every once in a while and wave a banner to show my (meaningless) support for this concept... Also I bump threads and concepts I REALLY like sporadically >.>

Seriously: I wonder if Asimina's ever needed to silence any of her contacts, and by what means she goes about doing so.

On 26/03/2016 at 1:24 PM, Morec0 said:

Little Bunny Clem Clem,

Hopping through the Galleon,

Scooping up the Space Ninjas,

To bop them on the head.

And the Good Lotus came down and she said

"Little Bunny Clem Clem,

I'll give you 3 more chances,

Don't bop those Space Ninjas on the head!"

I loved that book as a child!

On 27.4.2016 at 4:36 PM, Morec0 said:

-snip-

Seriously: I wonder if Asimina's ever needed to silence any of her contacts, and by what means she goes about doing so.

Considering that servants in the Bek Estate are undoubtedly loyal to her, most of the time Mistress can count on them on the dirty business.

'course, Mistress avoids killing as much as possible, seeing it as a weak and brutal way to deal with difficulties. You would have to mess up pretty badly for her to put a hit on you.

- So, servants are usually enough. They already circle other households doing work, only to report back to Mistress later. Their method of killing however very discreet - bedside killing, if you may. Poisoning food, lethal domestic injuring, illness ( Saturn Hork-virus is surprisingly cheap to buy), reprogrammed security proxies  and similar lowkey ways to weed out the unwanted. Mistress prefers poisons over all, especially ones made from deadly plants because ... it's Mistress. It's kinda her thing.

You think it would be easy to trace a murder with Dracostar lily's seedpod extract to the woman with the largest private garden in the city, but no. No plant in her garden is potent enough to kill a person, a fact that has been proven on a several close-call situations. private Detectives have more than once rummaged through her garden, all for no avail.

She receives her poisons from a single source; a florist as obsessed with plants as much as her. This person of course is however interested on making them into deadly substances than to simply admire their beauty from afar.

- Rarely, but it happens, this "homemade murder" isn't good enough, and Mistress has to rely on outside help. There are few organizations both inside and outside Corpus that take up that kinda work. They however pose a much more higher risk of being revealed to the public, so Mistress is often treaded to use one. Tenno belong to this group.

- And finally, if the target still isn't dead, after all other possible options have been exhausted and they are still walking ... she goes to Frohd. 

That's never a happy occasion.

Happy Mother's day!  Not only to our purple Space mom, but to the ... turquoise ... space mom as well? Mistress's outfit has been chancing color so much in the past months, i don't even know anymore.

I did have a longer comic strip planned for this, but due to PC being so badly borke, i lost saves, which delted lot of progress and i run out of time.

Spoiler

PdG7Zjg.png

- Clem was allowed to come with Darvo, since he highly doubts you can bring flowers to a cloning tube.

And in other news:

Spoiler

I know i haven't posted a lot of stuff here, and i'm sorry. I school has kept me busy, as i am going to (hopefully) graduate this August.

- The OP's spoilers exploded a while ago and i can't seem to be able to fix them. ... this is just like the problem i had with the actual Mistress thread back in the fan concepts.

- WHICH reminds me, the actual concept thread has been archive, unfortunately. i was going to update it but alas, was not fast enough. I might make a new, updated and more compact thread in the future. IDK.

- that said, this thread also surpassed 20 000 views a while ago, yay! and it's nearing 100 likes, double yay! maybe by the time this reaches 1 year, it could be 99 ...? I have 99 problems and a Mistress is all of them.

Icon of Mistress. I'm planning on doing ones for the rest of the family as well.

Spoiler

MzZBmdu.png

Kinda sad that we can't have custom icons in here. Only Mods and employees can. I understand the reason, and i like that this way there is a order and consistency across us. But still ...

If i were to have this icon (not saying i wanna use this), people could immediately tell "ah, this was the crazy bint that had the old hag concept!".

Also, i totally forgot the proper size for icons. halp?

Edited by evergreenmind

Spoiler

Ceuhqpt.png

PBpM2mq.png

Whenever Frohd get's too sick to attend Board meetings, this is almost guaranteed to happen. like poor man breaks a leg and people are already trying to scoop Mistress up.

How he broke a leg? Apparently. "Caution; waxed staircase." is a challenge ...

Honestly, if Frohd were to die, say from drowning from Credits, Mistress would most likely stay as a widow. Mainly out of convenience. Also because "Mistress Dowager Asimina" sounds so incredibly BAMF.

3 hours ago, Plushy said:

She's like the space mom this saltastic community deserves. Lotus isn't much of a disciplinarian.

Also, we desire more bunny Clem!

:clem: :grakata:

Mistress is not the space-mom the Tenno want, but she is the space-mom the Tenno deserve.

Vote Mistress for space-mom 2017!