The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Updated design of our lovely Mistress!

Spoiler

tumblr_obwkjoL8lH1umflspo1_r1_1280.png

Version featuring Kuini, her decorative nails and Emberill, the flower chest piece will be added later.

Once i get enough time IRL, i will remake a concept thread for her, featuring this, maybe slightly altered version as the character sheet.

Edited by evergreenmind

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

tumblr_ocdlujrFQ41umflspo1_1280.pngtumblr_ocdlujrFQ41umflspo2_1280.png

Newest ask regarding our lovely Mistress: How pollination works in her garden. (insert joke about her and Frohd)

- Her garden is artificially pollinated on regular intervals. Small team of Ospreys with tanks full of custom-made chemical mixture are are let loose and they fly around for and hour or two until they’ve covered the entire garden. The mixture changes almost every time so it’s recommended to not be in the garden to avoid any possible health risks (insurance costs credits, yo).

Her garden is indeed almost completely void of any insects. A 100% absents is not possible, and she does occasionally order a shipment of fancy butterflies for aesthetic reasons or if she needs to impress quests. Never any stingers thought. 

I mean how embarrassing it would be if a associate of her got stung? She would lose her face! not to mention how illness-phobic the upper class is. They would be lasering the stung part off before you know it.

Biggest threat to the garden is probably rogue insects and pests. With plants grown in as pest-free environment like hers, they would go down immediately. That wouldn’t be good for Mistresses mental health …

Edited by evergreenmind

• 2 weeks later...
On 6.9.2016 at 5:49 AM, Azurian-Draguard said:

So I've got a question ;

How does Mistress Asi think of Darvo in the "Corpus Bust"? Having a ton of corpus crewmen and Corpus Proxies trying to gun him down and stuff?

vJls8Bz.png

Not well.

I mean, yeah your kid did something highly unacceptable, but you still hate to see him get hurt by your fellow Corpus people, especially using your family’s one of most profitable inventions; Hyenas. Que one very pissed of mother.

My theory is, that Frohd had little to no part in the Bust. If Darvo would have stolen merch straight from his father, we would’ave known about it.

Corpus is a large organization, with multiple branches from factories, mining,refining and shipping goods. To me,  it seems that Darvo had (and continues to) nick supplies from the shipping part, which doesn’t seem to be the area of power with the Beks.

Yes, there were Hyenas, but we need to remember that coming up with them was most likely a business idea from Frohd. He most likely manufactures them, but he’s Corpus after all, and i bet he sells the models and blueprints to others to use in say … debt collection.The amount of them the collectors threw at Tenno tells us clearly that Hyena proxies are manufactured in large quantities.

Frohd Bek most likely owns only the first original ones, or alternatively one’s found in  Europa (i think its that one) are the originals.

9 hours ago, evergreenmind said:

I've been on mood for some pixel art, so have at it.

tumblr_odet49wgYc1umflspo1_500.png '

Mistress turn-around:

iqdCQzH.png

Still needs practise, but i like them still.

I love them, Warframe needs more Pixel Art. Speaking of which DE should utilize the Sprites from Lost Sector for use with Glyphs (With the Creator's permission that is)

14 hours ago, Demonfr34k said:

I love them, Warframe needs more Pixel Art. Speaking of which DE should utilize the Sprites from Lost Sector for use with Glyphs (With the Creator's permission that is)

TBH i would love to do some Gylph designs, but alas i got too much going to fully consentrate on that.

Oh dang.

I JUST realized that it was 10th of September when i started this thread, and i'm now late that date by a week.

Oh oh man, i had idea for an anniversary piece and everything. Somehow i minded that it wasn't until next month ... dang.

I guess this is why you don't let these two plan parties... yes i shall blame it on them.

BsS1JqG.png

Let's try again next year.

Edited by evergreenmind

On 17.9.2016 at 10:35 PM, Drakeardian said:

If Kela De Theym and Asimina sat down for tea/coffee/wine/whatever, how do you think would the conversation would go? 

Spoiler

nycW5TX.png

... What makes you think such scenario would happen willingly?

One of these ladies has to be tied down, either for their own, other's safety.

But i doubt these two would have too much to talk about. Since Kela is currently more of an violent sports announcer, none of her reign really go with Mistress's own. I'm also not sure how Miss Thaym views Corpus (read: how hateful she is in scale of 1-10) so i can't say what she would want from Mistress in her turn.

Edited by evergreenmind
added splur 4 big pic

8 hours ago, heskaroid said:

wouldn't kela simply chew the cloth in half and then bite her neck off or just use her OP pls nerf augments?

Definitely the chew-part will happen, but it's hard to get to old-hag-biting proximity when you're bolted to the wall with 34567 different locks.

In worst case, there's a handy-dandy laser cutter available to saw off any unnecessary and dangerous cybernetic limbs to restrict movement.

Tho Kela is so OP at times, i doubt even that would stop her ...

• 3 weeks later...