The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Ok, i'm awake now and gave it a listen

... I can't tell if you hate me or like me, Morec0. WHAT WAS THAT?!!1

Did you do dis yourself? because of me?? WHY?! what did i do to deserve this?!?

I had my head buried in my hands for like a minute afterwards, this was SO awesome ... and odd...

i think i love you now

Edited by evergreenmind

Oh you like him! Have you ever drawn him?

But that is my problem: his voice is only good as a villain. It's really hard to imagine him speaking lovingly to his wife.

I like Frohd Bek myself, this is just a problem i have with him.

Basically, i don't mind his voice (i like how unique it is) i just have a hard time seeing him use it for anything else than telling people to jump into the Void or something ...

Uhh there was that one time.............

tumblr_namxcjvJ8M1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

Idk basically he could say anything to me and I'd melt p. much 

Personally I'd want him to woo me with lovely vicious threats in my ear. I guess what are you thinking Asimina would expect to hear from anyway? There are many ways to express love >:D Or you know, mutually beneficial partnerships...

@Morec0 yes thank u yes good A+

Uhh there was that one time.............

-

Idk basically he could say anything to me and I'd melt p. much 

Personally I'd want him to woo me with lovely vicious threats in my ear. I guess what are you thinking Asimina would expect to hear from anyway? There are many ways to express love >:D Or you know, mutually beneficial partnerships...

Oh i've seen that one before, i just forgot it ... he lookin' handsome

i'm not sure yet what sweet-talk between him and Asimina would be like. mainly it's bunch of bad jokes from Frohd and Asi snarking back at him most of the time. Romance business happens in private somewhere in their bedroom chambers and nobody want's to go there and listen what they're saying.

Frohd is actually more sentimental (to a degree) from these two, as Asimina has this conceal, don't feel- mindset going on 24/7.

But thanks to Morec0, it think i'm starting to warm up to the idea of him talking softly ... 

Ok, i'm awake now and gave it a listen

... I can't tell if you hate me or like me, Morec0. WHAT WAS THAT?!!1

Did you do dis yourself? because of me?? WHY?! what did i do to deserve this?!?

I had my head buried in my hands for like a minute afterwards, this was SO awesome ... and odd...

i think i love you now

Bek's voice is impossible. I'm pleased with how this turned out, though.

As for love or hate, I'll leave that up to interpretation.

*flails with joy*

But thanks to Morec0, it think i'm starting to warm up to the idea of him talking softly ... 

yey
Edited by Morec0

Bek's voice is impossible. I'm pleased with how this turned out, though.

it sound very very alike. I couldn't tell a difference. Then again, i'm deaf as a ... some deaf animal.

How did you do the voice? Like how do you create the after-effects?

Also, can i put it in the OP? It's so awesome i want more people to find it.

it sound very very alike. I couldn't tell a difference. Then again, i'm deaf as a ... some deaf animal.

How did you do the voice? Like how do you create the after-effects?

Also, can i put it in the OP? It's so awesome i want more people to find it.

Be my guest. I have it as unlisted on Youtube anyway, but be my guest.

As for the voice: a lost of rasping words while breathing out, a lot of pitch, echo, and reverb effects over the recorded line. Done with Audacity.

Edited by Morec0

Be my guest. I have it as unlisted on Youtube anyway, but be my guest.

As for the voice: a lost of rasping words while breathing out, a lot of pitch, echo, and reverb effects over the recorded line. Done with Audacity.

Sounds difficult. Then again, i can't do any audio work for the life of me.

I applaud you for your efforts :3

Gallery updated:

added a simple comic. Can be found under MISC.ART

Also check out the new EXTRAS - section. There's a Frohd Bek voice-over by Morec0. It's awesome, go listen.

I guess i'm going to reserve that section to stuff made by others ... like there's ever going to be things like that... But hey, i'm optimistic.

---

- I thinks the comic is the first time i drew Frohd Bek with his actual in-game outfit. Man, i don't like it.

I really need to finish my redesign of his uniform. Unfortunately Frohd's anatomy won't work with me during drawing ...

... never thought i would be saying that ...

Edited by evergreenmind

Also check out the new EXTRAS - section. There's a Frohd Bek voice-over by Morec0. It's awesome, go listen.

You better be damn grateful for that. The morning after I recorded and uploaded that I started to develop the mother of all sore throats that's now hit into full swing today.

In all seriousness: it's probably just something seasonal I've picked up. But the timing on it couldn't have been more perfect XD

You better be damn grateful for that. The morning after I recorded and uploaded that I started to develop the mother of all sore throats that's now hit into full swing today.

In all seriousness: it's probably just something seasonal I've picked up. But the timing on it couldn't have been more perfect XD

No,no! I get it!

NOW you can record more and sound even more like him! This is excellent!! :D

Something extra:

Whenever i draw Asimina with a new set of clothing (which is like, everytime i draw her), there's tends to be only two possible outcomes:

It's either Mistress Asimina, 

AKA when i wanna draw her as she is; a powerful and cunning matron who doesn't take bull from anyone. This usually means heavy dresses with elaborate designs and lots of layers and shiny details.

OR

Mistress Asimina

qnUk79q.png

*insert i-can't-draw-anatomy rant here*

... am i allowed to post this ...? ... i feel like i can't post this ...

AKA when i wanna showcase dem legs.

'Cause her leg-game is like over 9000.

Imagine Frohd's surprise when he finally married her ... his body was not ready ...

... I wonder if Darvo inherited his momma's legs ... hhhhhmmmmmm

I'm completely fine with this.

500px-Roshi_super_Nosebleed.jpg

Oh U!

Though the more i look at that pic, the more i wanna re-do it. Her waist looks so wrong ... but the next time i can access my computer/drawing tablet isn't 'till couple of days so everyone needs to deal with the escher-girl anatomy for a while.

EDIT: well, it's not THAT bad, but the puffy sleeves make her hips seem really small. Might still change that ...

Edited by evergreenmind

... I wonder if Darvo inherited his momma's legs ... hhhhhmmmmmm

I've been on the bus while reading this.

I think I've never grinned that stupidly in public.

The picture I imagined..... And I don't even feel ashamed

... am i allowed to post this ...?

I'm proud owner of 2 warning points.... By now even the idiot I am has a slight idea of what can and what can't be posted.

And your depiction of the mistress is completely tame imo.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Oh U!

Though the more i look at that pic, the more i wanna re-do it. Her waist looks so wrong ... but the next time i can access my computer/drawing tablet isn't 'till couple of days so everyone needs to deal with the escher-girl anatomy for a while.

EDIT: well, it's not THAT bad, but the puffy sleeves make her hips seem really small. Might still change that ...

The position of her hipbones and legs is a bit off, now that you mention it. Also, the chest:hips proportion seems different from previous pics of her, but it's only a flaw if you prefer her more pear-shaped. I know I do. Regardless, those are just minor things that can easily be fixed if you so desire. (I just happen to be a little bit obsessed with anatomy and proportions both when I draw and when I look at other's works, so now that you pointed those details out to me I can't unsee them, haha.)

I've been on the bus while reading this.

I think I've never grinned that stupidly in public.

The picture I imagined..... And I don't even feel ashamed

I'm with evergreenmind here, please share ',;) finally a use for this thing

Semi-relevant, I have time tonight to work on some outfits. Hopefully they won't turn out TOO bad...

I'm with evergreenmind here, please share ',;) finally a use for this thing

Semi-relevant, I have time tonight to work on some outfits. Hopefully they won't turn out TOO bad...

@Weresandrock *chanting* tell us tell us tell us

Don't worry, i'm sure they'll be fine ~

But don't tell me you're gonna start drinking coffee butts-o-clock again. I don't want you to do that because of me.