Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

Is that Corpus writing from a screenshot or something? I can translate it but it looks like's it cut-off.

No, i wrote it myself. I downloaded a Corpus font from DA some time ago. It's suoer useful.

Don't... don't translate it. There's nothing mature in there.

EDIT: Was supposed to post this last night, but I finished the first of probably a lot of outfits for the lovely Momma Bek.

EDIT 2: No replies? Whelp, that means I had enough time to work up another, sorta more based on Frohd's uniform. Not exactly what I'd imagine Asi in but it was fun to draw up nonetheless.

There were no replies 'cuz it's 2 am for me and i was sleeping.

The first one is pinpoint perfect ♡ i love the backpart. Is it attached to her legs? I think that was one of my ideas for her in-game outfits when i was first coming up with it...

You're right about the second one, Asi wouldn't be caught dead in a uniform. I like the neckpart though. Might convert that into some other outfit.

I only need to point out that the placement of her flower (emberill) is wrong. They can only be placed in the right(?) side chest. But i see that both of these need sometype of pinpoint into the middle. Corpus jewelry maybe...?

...holigram heels...awesome. I wonder how they hold weight?

Edited by evergreenmind

There were no replies 'cuz it's 2 am for me and i was sleeping.

The first one is pinpoint perfect ♡ i love the backpart. Is it attached to her legs? I think that was one of my ideas for her in-game outfits when i was first coming up with it...

You're right about the second one, Asi wouldn't be caught dead in a uniform. I like the neckpart though. Might convert that into some other outfit.

I only need to point out that the placement of her flower (emberill) is wrong. They can only be placed in the right(?) side chest. But i see that both of these need sometype of pinpoint into the middle. Corpus jewelry maybe...?

...holigram heels...awesome. I wonder how they hold weight?

Lol. I mostly just wanted an excuse to edit the post so I could add those designs into it.

Yes, actually! Not sure why, just felt that attaching them to her legs would be fitting, would flow well for the design or something.

Ah, okay. I'll keep that in mind for future designs. As for the current ones, those are just ideas, to be modified however you see fit.

I'm not exactly sure how they'd hold up weight. Space magic or something. I actually got the idea from an old outfit design sketch of Faus (which was then based on some dumb oc I made forever ago for... Wildstar I think.), but I left it out for weird box boots and when I sketched it I figured it'd translate better on someone like Asminia than her.

On the topic of designs, I drew a third one, probably going to be the last one for the night. With hologram heels. GOOD GOD IM ON SORT OF A ROLL TONIGHT OR SOMETHING.

Huieqei.png

3bfm62V.png

Edited by MissMarifire

Lol. I mostly just wanted an excuse to edit the post so I could add those designs into it.

Huieqei.png

3bfm62V.png

- Argh i posted this without saying anything! Too early in the morning for me!

Are those credits? It's so pretty! I have a new pic w/ Asi and Frohd planned, i might just use that!

The tiddies are too big for her tho' :p unless they're like squeesed together or somesome

BTW you're using Mypaint, right?

Edited by evergreenmind

- Argh i posted this without saying anything! Too early in the morning for me!

Are those credits? It's so pretty! I have a new pic w/ Asi and Frohd planned, i might just use that!

The tiddies are too big for her tho' :p unless they're like squeesed together or somesome

BTW you're using Mypaint, right?

Take your time, have some coffee, nap if you need to. No need to push yourself too hard for being this early for you.

Yep. I would love that :o

Could edit it, no big deal lmao. They're supposed to be squished but even then in hindsight they are a bit big for her.

Not for this one, was going to use MyPaint but after the first couple designs it became kinda tedious to edit it in SAI and put it back into MyPaint, so for these it's all SAI. I DO however use MyPaint a lot unless I'm doing a lot of editing to something using SAI or PSElements, which then I'd just use SAI. If it had a selection tool (Or, if it has it, a more noticeable one), my life would be complete.

Take your time, have some coffee, nap if you need to. No need to push yourself too hard for being this early for you.

Yep. I would love that :o

Could edit it, no big deal lmao. They're supposed to be squished but even then in hindsight they are a bit big for her.

Not for this one, was going to use MyPaint but after the first couple designs it became kinda tedious to edit it in SAI and put it back into MyPaint, so for these it's all SAI. I DO however use MyPaint a lot unless I'm doing a lot of editing to something using SAI or PSElements, which then I'd just use SAI. If it had a selection tool (Or, if it has it, a more noticeable one), my life would be complete.

Ok first off, i don't drink coffee. Second; is it normal to you to drink coffee 4 am? I'm a bit worried about you.

But don't worry, i have a weird habit to wake up between 1-3 am for some reason, might as well use the time like this.

'Bout Mypaint: i used it for a long while. It was pretty good. All my first Warframe art was made in it. I could post some old art if you wanna, i just need to change from mobile to computer.

I used Gimp alonsgide Mypaint, as the two are compatible. I was able to keep them both open, then if something needed tweaking i copy/paste a layer from MP to G, change it and move seamesly back to MP.

Krita was also good. It's basically discount PS. But i never learned to use it well 'cuz i bought Clip Studio Paint (current default) when it was on sale.

I tried Sai but didn't like it. There was something odd about it ...

Ok first off, i don't drink coffee. Second; is it normal to you to drink coffee 4 am? I'm a bit worried about you.

But don't worry, i have a weird habit to wake up between 1-3 am for some reason, might as well use the time like this.

'Bout Mypaint: i used it for a long while. It was pretty good. All my first Warframe art was made in it. I could post some old art if you wanna, i just need to change from mobile to computer.

I used Gimp alonsgide Mypaint, as the two are compatible. I was able to keep them both open, then if something needed tweaking i copy/paste a layer from MP to G, change it and move seamesly back to MP.

Krita was also good. It's basically discount PS. But i never learned to use it well 'cuz i bought Clip Studio Paint (current default) when it was on sale.

I tried Sai but didn't like it. There was something odd about it ...

Oh, sorry about that. Yeah, sorta, we drink quite a bit of coffee over where I live, not much of a big deal for us. Gotta wake up early and stay up late...

I didn't know MyPaint was seamless with Gimp, that's sort of cool. Should keep that in mind the next time I use it.

Never heard of Krita, but I have heard of Clip Studio Paint. I definitely will try Krita, but it'll be a bit until I can get Clip Studio Paint.

SAI's kinda weird, some people love it while others just hate the feel of it. To each their own, I guess, I don't mind it but prefer MyPaint over it.

Oh, sorry about that. Yeah, sorta, we drink quite a bit of coffee over where I live, not much of a big deal for us. Gotta wake up early and stay up late...

I didn't know MyPaint was seamless with Gimp, that's sort of cool. Should keep that in mind the next time I use it.

Never heard of Krita, but I have heard of Clip Studio Paint. I definitely will try Krita, but it'll be a bit until I can get Clip Studio Paint.

SAI's kinda weird, some people love it while others just hate the feel of it. To each their own, I guess, I don't mind it but prefer MyPaint over it.

Are you from north America?

Finland is pretty known for it's huge love for coffee. Guess i never got the memo...

Clip is on sale pretty often. I got mine with -70% so it was like 15 UD/14 E. First time i bought a program :> best decision evah.

I can't remember why i disliked Sai. It didn't feel ... as flowy to work with as i had hopef for. But maybe it was because i tried a version i didn't pay for...

Something useless:

Me rambling about comic making.

I technically kinda sorta maybe could make/ wanna make comics. Not like the couple strips i've done ( i have more planned, just need to draw them), but proper page-by-page comics. I have some ideas for short WF-related ones, though most of them have pretty heavy headcanons/fan mongering so i would probably be the only one enjoying them.

Relating to this thread, i do have a sort-of prequel comic planned regarding Frohd's and Asimina's relationship. It would be about from the time they met to their engagement. I got the plot more or less figured out. The problems come when i stared to lay down the storyboard for it.

I currently have no idea how long it would be, but definitely it's the longest one i've come up with. The page count would be divided into three parts regarding the story and plot. As however i haven't done comics before the long page count will be problem for me. As real life (work/school/family/ living in general) takes away from the time i could work in it. Plus my skills in art and writing in general aren't anything to celebrate about so comic by me might be very cringe worthy to read.

I also don't like posting in-progress things and instead like to give them away only when they're finished. And the forum layout isn't really ideal for a comic with like 50 pages or more (?).

AND in case anyone hasn't noticed i am a lazy sonovalotus who get's easily bored with projects if they don't go as planned.

SO unless miracles happen, this is all just empty talk. But i wanted to tell the one's interested (if there is any) what's been on my mind lately.

FIY Here's a storyboard/ planning thumbnails for couple of the first pages. (doodly art is doodly)

DVbSgqg.png

Edited by evergreenmind

It's a style choice U.U

i tend to do my lines quickly to keep them flowy. Hence my wrist and ankles often end up being super tiiiiny (and i'm too lazy to fix them)

Also have you SEEN the legs of Grineer lanchers? I swear DE has some thing for thin feet

*looks at über thick wrists, ankles, and feet*

forever alone.

Are you from north America?

Finland is pretty known for it's huge love for coffee. Guess i never got the memo...

Clip is on sale pretty often. I got mine with -70% so it was like 15 UD/14 E. First time i bought a program :> best decision evah.

I can't remember why i disliked Sai. It didn't feel ... as flowy to work with as i had hopef for. But maybe it was because i tried a version i didn't pay for...

Well, if you're from the (American) northwest, you'll know that every senior, child, and adult, knows how to spell Starbucks.

but I was born a midwest MN scrub

the pain is having to order soda because I immediately say pop and no one knows what pop is

but it's actually another word for soda

the horror.

Well, if you're from the (American) northwest, you'll know that every senior, child, and adult, knows how to spell Starbucks.but I was born a midwest MN scrubthe pain is having to order soda because I immediately say pop and no one knows what pop isbut it's actually another word for soda

the horror.

Like said i'm from Finland and i don't know what MN means.

And our capital (Helsinki) is about to get it's second Starbucks and it pisses me off a lot. They removed Spice ice and Arnold's to make room for it.

*perkele*

Like said i'm from Finland and i don't know what MN means.

And our capital (Helsinki) is about to get it's second Starbucks and it pisses me off a lot. They removed Spice ice and Arnold's to make room for it.

*perkele*

Each state gets it's own abbreviation, for example, Washington. It's abbreviation is WA.

But yeah Starbucks is pretty invasive in a sorta way.

Yeah.

it's the best place to find the crappiest roads in the u.s.

Ohio says hello, then in turn has a laugh that turns into a cry what with how our roads are. Driving in one of our vast amounts of rural areas feels like you're doing an Archwing mission: Really tedious, you hit every pothole and you're probably going to get something messed up. And I like archwing...

Also I know your feeling, we say pop over here instead of soda. When we're out of state my little brother gives it a dumb name, "Sizzly Fizzly", to mess with people. He finds it to be the most hilarious thing ever looking at people's faces after he says it.

As for the comics, while it sounds like a very good idea, I feel like it may take a bit too large of a chunk out of evergreenmind's time, so perhaps maybe she could work at a pace that can allow her to have more free time, like a page biweekly or monthly since each page is separated by three chunks.

Edited by MissMarifire

Ohio says hello, then in turn has a laugh that turns into a cry what with how our roads are. Driving in one of our vast amounts of rural areas feels like you're doing an Archwing mission: Really tedious, you hit every pothole and you're probably going to get something messed up. And I like archwing...

Also I know your feeling, we say pop over here instead of soda . When we're out of state my little brother gives it a dumb name, "Sizzly Fizzly", to mess with people. He finds it to be the most hilarious thing ever looking at people's faces after he says it.

As for the comics, while it sounds like a very good idea, I feel like it may take a bit too large of a chunk out of evergreenmind's time, so perhaps maybe she could work at a pace that can allow her to have more free time, like a page biweekly or monthly since each page is separated by three chunks.

Midwest brofist...?

I'm just saying, Minnisoda doesn't look that bad.

inner grammar nazi activate

I protest. It's *Minnecop.

It vaguely sounds like Metrocop..

[size=1]hl3 comfirm? with mertokeps? aftr al dis tiem?[/size]

Edited by TheMetrocop