Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mistress Asimina (Art Gallery) Updated 4/4/2019

evergreenmind

... Are we still going on about the soda? I don't even drink soda ...

Anyways i finished a bust sculpt of Asimina but imgur won't upload it and just goes 404 so i can't post a image of it.

maybe it's the wifi/Comcast if they use it over in Finland.

As for the comics, while it sounds like a very good idea, I feel like it may take a bit too large of a chunk out of evergreenmind's time, so perhaps maybe she could work at a pace that can allow her to have more free time, like a page biweekly or monthly since each page is separated by three chunks.

The problem with that is that i will most likely get bored of it if upload only once a week, since i find it hard to dedicate to an idea.

I could make it in a more easier style, like just lines and simple greyscale so it wouldn't be too much of a haste to create each and every page.

And i meant that the story is in three "chapter" chunks, sorry if that was hard to read.

But before i even think about this seriously again i need to do the storyboard so i can find out the page count and whether or not it'll be a "AW HEK NAW" - situation.

Also: i don't even know if anyone will even read it. I will not spend like 6 months updating a comic that nobody cares about.

Edited by evergreenmind

Gallery updated:

Added a 3D sculpted bust of Asimina. Can be found under MISC.ART

If i end up making more 3D art then they'll get their own section. 

---

This is a so-called "nude" bust as in she doesn't have any helmet's or the likes. This was mainly a facial study. Her eyes were very hard as i haven't sculpted epicanthic folds before. I think i did okay.

The bust's neck might be a tad too tall, but i didn't feel like fixing it immediately. Will do it later. I'll also try and add her outfit into it, but Sculptris is pretty bad for making clothes so it may take a while.

It also appears that MissMarifire's pic of Asi has been removed from imgur. Wonder why ...

It also appears that MissMarifire's pic of Asi has been removed from imgur. Wonder why ...

That was actually at the fault of me, after Imgur decided it'd be a fun idea to upload multiple copies of the same picture it accidentally deleted several other pictures in the midst of lag, that being one of them.

On the bright side, since I still have the file, I made a new one.

WJWZLmq.png

That was actually at the fault of me, after Imgur decided it'd be a fun idea to upload multiple copies of the same picture it accidentally deleted several other pictures in the midst of lag, that being one of them.

On the bright side, since I still have the file, I made a new one.

Oh! good to know. I'll be updating that pic into the OP 

You can't take my bikini Asi away

I already though i pissed off you somehow and you deliberately deleted it.

Aaand i was able to finish my counterpic to WERESandrock's Darvo  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526424-mistress-bek-art-gallery-updated-18102015-added-3d-art/?p=6120741

It is ... equally bad (in a good way).

Brace yourselves:

EXGhE2P.png

Now we need only one more to finish our trifore of sexeyness. MissMarifire, you in?

oh deer.

I must hi-

No. I'm a argonian civil protection unit. I CAN FACE THE ENEMY. I'M A SQUAD LEADER AND NOTHING WILL STAND UNDEFEATED IN MY PATH.

YIYIYIYIYIYI-

*sees the picture*

oh god. nevermind.

*runs to join morec0's club of weeping in fear*

oh deer.

I must hi-

No. I'm a argonian civil protection unit. I CAN FACE THE ENEMY. I'M A SQUAD LEADER AND NOTHING WILL STAND UNDEFEATED IN MY PATH.

YIYIYIYIYIYI-

*sees the picture*

oh god. nevermind.

*runs to join morec0's club of weeping in fear*

*yells after you* COWARDS! The warning was there on purpose!

Aaand i was able to finish my counterpic to WERESandrock's Darvo  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/526424-mistress-bek-art-gallery-updated-18102015-added-3d-art/?p=6120741

Brace yourselves:

EXGhE2P.png

Now we need only one more to finish our trifore of sexeyness. MissMarifire, you in?

Oh My! What am I looking at....

Oh! good to know. I'll be updating that pic into the OP 

You can't take my bikini Asi away

I already though i pissed off you somehow and you deliberately deleted it.

Alright, good. It's kinda hard to piss me off, the only people who can actually do it though are my siblings because, well, they're my siblings. And even then, what horrible person in the right mind would purposely get rid of bikini Asi?

Brace yourselves:

EXGhE2P.png

wHELP ILL BE IN MY BUNK

Dunno if I can top that off, man, that's an intergalactic treasure right there. I'll get to it later once my hand kinda feels better after working on my Tennoween entry.

Couldn't help myself... spent some time to draw this today. Guess I just won't sleep tonight hahahaha

tumblr_nwg8x42oyX1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

I changed a few details, hope that's ok. I also noticed you wanted to make her appear older and I am all for that. BOOB WINDOW FTW

Edited by Syncrasis

Couldn't help myself... spent some time to draw this today. Guess I just won't sleep tonight hahahaha

tumblr_nwg8x42oyX1qdt0m6o1_1280.jpg

I changed a few details, hope that's ok. I also noticed you wanted to make her appear older and I am all for that. BOOB WINDOW FTW

all hail the boob-window

I love the details you added! Her outfit is so pretty now! i probably need to start doing those too ...

But dang, she looks old. When did i say i wanted her to look older? Was it the bust sculpt i did? I wasn't able to work it properly 'cus Sculptris kept crashing on me.

I still love this none the less. Thanks for exchanging sleep for this UwU 

Am i allowed to put this in the OP?

all hail the boob-window

I love the details you added! Her outfit is so pretty now! i probably need to start doing those too ...

But dang, she looks old. When did i say i wanted her to look older? Was it the bust sculpt i did? I wasn't able to work it properly 'cus Sculptris kept crashing on me.

I still love this none the less. Thanks for exchanging sleep for this UwU 

Am i allowed to put this in the OP?

Yeah go ahead!!

Maybe I was imagining the oldness comment. Oh well. I like drawing old people so it does not matter I would have done it anyway nyuk nyuk

Glad you like it regardless! :D Thanks for creating such an awesome character!

Yeah go ahead!!

Maybe I was imagining the oldness comment. Oh well. I like drawing old people so it does not matter I would have done it anyway nyuk nyuk

Glad you like it regardless! :D Thanks for creating such an awesome character!

If only DE-senpais would notice me

She's supposed to be in Corpus version of the 50's. But since that's like several centuries i guess it's OK. you're bound to have some wrinkling going on after that.

She looks older that Frohd now! Man, that must be awkward for him X)

I'm happy you like her. It means a lot.